Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

28 minutes ago, Damon said:

You're lucky! I've always dreamt of being the filling in a hunk sandwich

Oh. I never thought of it that way. :idkney: I thought I was gonna share one of them with one of them. Cause that i'm not here for. I'd rather be the one that they share, if that makes sense. :mattafact:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Also totally not related and off topic but maybe y'alls can help our legend @BrittonJeanSpears

Who's the guy from this emote ---> :awks:

@Plus 💛🧡💜

They say his name at the beginning of the video :orangu:

It's Marco, and on the imdb page for the Femme Fatale Tour DVD, there's only one Marco, Marco Da Silva https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2022347/fullcredits

Which would make him this guy:

261921_244924172187406_129958817017276_1

PS: Why is @Jordan Miller listed as part of the cast of the tour? :gloria:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They say his name at the beginning of the video It's Marco, and on the imdb page for the Femme Fatale Tour DVD, there's only one Marco, Marco Da Silva https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2022347/fullcredits

Which would make him this guy:

261921_244924172187406_129958817017276_1

Oh so he's a dancer. Is he that special that he starred alongside Britney in the video? Wasn't Adrian Galo, like, the main guy during this tour. :idkney:

I wonder how is he related to @RobdaSilva :makeitrain:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

PS: Why is @Jordan Miller listed as part of the cast of the tour?

SCREAMING I SAW IT :gloria:

Not you coming up with all this research. As always, you're one of the heroes of my thread. :barbie:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh so he's a dancer. Is he that special that he starred alongside Britney in the video? Wasn't Adrian Galo, like, the main guy during this tour. 

The video was to announce the Latin American leg of the tour, so that's why they picked those two dancers, the girl translates to Spanish and the guy translates to Portuguese.

I don't know where Adrian Galo is from, but he seems to be European?  :idkney:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The video was to announce the Latin American leg of the tour, so that's why they picked those two dancers, the girl translates to Spanish and the guy translates to Portuguese.

AHHH. Riiight. It makes sense now. :makeup:

@BrittonJeanSpears our fave PokemonSpears just helped answer your inquiry. 💛🧡💜

And I found Marco on Instagram!

Daddy. :makeitrain:

He is followed by @BrianFriedman so i'm sure this is him. He also posted a throwback with Britney in 2001 and Britney on the FFT.

Spoiler

:barbie:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block