Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

🤣😂🤣 I need context. Why is she waving this at the camera? 

The girl on the left (Sana) and the girl on the right (Momo) swapped their MV props and did the choreo for the song. You can't really see it in this video, so here's another one:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/7820/스타캐스트-TWICE트와이스-CHEER-UP-MV-Making-Film

@01:35 :straddle:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

:kidcries:

On 6/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, Roxxy said:

I can help you, Fairy!

That is Hyoyeon from the first and original Princesses of K-Pop, Girls' Generation.

tumblr_inline_mfb2xagQgQ1qze4bl.gif

It's a cut from an episode of their reality show and I can't find it on Youtube, unfortunately.

But this is her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ5jZWvXWKQj5Qnl1c2La

I have been wondering the origins of this emote forever! :wontcry:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
On 5/9/2020 at 12:54 PM, Invitation said:

does anyone have a larger version of :meltdown:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fc6cfac5da0e257cf5

@Invitation @BrittonJeanSpears It’s from some Brazilian soap/drama... I have the video link somewhere in my YouTube history lmao lemme locate it

EDIT: video here; I can’t time stamp it at the part it plays, but it’s 1:35: https://dai.ly/x2i6on2

If someone can give a rough translation/general idea of what’s happening I’d appreciate it lol I've always been curious but it seems very intense and drama filled! :meltdown:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:bedtime:

OMG this was when she made the announcement that she had an announcement :wontcry: which ended up being domination....which ended up being a cancellation:wontcry: I’m convinced everything that’s wrong with 2020 is because domination was cancelled and because we didn’t make blackout #1. This is our karma :wontcry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block