Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

23 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

An iconic legend like me is stuck at white?  I feel offended.

Subscribe to Exhale+ ! A lot of cool perks and you will be colored Teal. You'll also be part of the exclusive club and you'll be able to use the all powerful Plus tag - which I use to call for help. :barbie:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Subscribe to Exhale+ ! A lot of cool perks and you will be colored Teal. You'll also be part of the exclusive club and you'll be able to use the all power Plus tag - which I use to call for help. :barbie:

$36 a year does sound pretty good... :yaknow: But I'm honestly such a broke *****. I'll sign up if a ton of other people do TBH :mhm: But what happened to the :bigtime: emote? :huh:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

$36 a year does sound pretty good...  But I'm honestly such a broke *****. I'll sign up if a ton of other people do TBH  But what happened to the :bigtime: emote? 

You can pay with Exhale points. :barbie: You already have 1,400. Just 1,600 more and you'll experience Exhale ad free for a month. :gobaby:

I don't know what emote that is. :idkney:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh I haven't used that yet. This is what i use.

---> :mhm:

I use bigtime when I'm agreeing wholeheartedly. I use mhm when I'm reading someone or making a point TBH :mhm: 

BTW, sort of not the point of the thread, but can you re-add :bawbby:? It was an iconic, classic emote from before my time. (It was the gif below, but just the lady's head.)

29p.gif

And here's the origin of said GIF.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I use bigtime when I'm agreeing wholeheartedly. I use mhm when I'm reading someone or making a point TBH :mhm: 

BTW, sort of not the point of the thread, but can you re-add :bawbby:? It was an iconic, classic emote from before my time. (It was the gif below, but just the lady's head.)

29p.gif

And here's the origin of said GIF.

Noted! And thank you for sharing its origin in advance.  ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

did Jordan delete more emotes? I feel like the list is missing a lot but I can't even remember which are the ones missing :idkney:

I came here to say the exact thing. I think he deleted mcorangu cause it’s not showing up for me anymore! One of my faves :crying2: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block