Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

38 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fc6cfac5da0e257cf5

@Invitation @BrittonJeanSpears It’s from some Brazilian soap/drama... I have the video link somewhere in my YouTube history lmao lemme locate it

EDIT: video here; I can’t time stamp it at the part it plays, but it’s 1:35: https://dai.ly/x2i6on2

If someone can give a rough translation/general idea of what’s happening I’d appreciate it lol I've always been curious but it seems very intense and drama filled! :meltdown:

everything looks fine, like a normal telenovela, until the gif starts :haha: It just looks like a comedy show, why did they make that take of the woman in the elevator :hahaha: and then the woman on the street :blol: I'm crying

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

everything looks fine, like a normal telenovela, until the gif starts :haha: It just looks like a comedy show, why did they make that take of the woman in the elevator :hahaha: and then the woman on the street :blol: I'm crying

I would love to know this as well! I hope sis got her Emmy award! :meltdown:

The actors name is Claudia Raia, and she has appeared on several TV series in Brazil! Queen of acting! :yasqueen:

tumblr_inline_p7jl8520Ma1qc22fu_540.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Gee. I missed you more. :makeitrain: I was wondering where you've been these past days. :idkney:

Can you tell us what's happening here?

I love you. 💛🧡💜 :barbie:

I’m basically freaking out with the quarantine.. the number of cases are increasing really fast and everything is closed here. I stay all day in my bed watching series (it’s winter here).

These soap opera is veeeery old, I think it’s from 97. I was just a little young gay baby. But this soap opera was really polemic, they killed a big part of the cast because the audience didn’t like the characters.. two of the them were lesbians and the audience hated them being a couple, so they killed them with other characters in an explosion :shadelaugh: the scene is EPIC

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I’m basically freaking out with the quarantine.. the number of cases are increasing really fast and everything is closed here. I stay all day in my bed watching series (it’s winter here).

What are you watching, fofo. Do you want me to come over? :idkney: I can help with the cold. I can make you feel hot. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What are you watching, fofo. Do you want me to come over? :idkney: I can help with the cold. I can make you feel hot. :makeitrain:

All I want is what you want and what I want is you, @Roxxy :bang: 

I’m watching AGAIN for the 4938 time Friends. I started to watch again from season 1, now I’m at season 4. And sometimes I try to watch Greys Anatomy but I just can’t finish season 15. Today I started Legendary from HBO, didn’t like it so much :outwithit: 

What are you watching, meu amor?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

All I want is what you want and what I want is you, @Roxxy :bang: 

Oh stop teasing me with your gun. Are you loaded right now? Shoot me please. :makeitrain:

I'm watching Pokemon. I started S1 last week. It's gonna be a long journey. :comingthru:

Have you seen Killing Eve? 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm watching Pokemon. I started S1 last week. It's gonna be a long journey. :comingthru:

Have you seen Killing Eve? 💛🧡💜

I watched season 1 when it’s aired. My friend is always insisting for me to watch s2 and s3, but I’m tooo lazy. I think I’m going to watch tomorrow just for you :bang: you already finished s3?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I watched season 1 when it’s aired. My friend is always insisting for me to watch s2 and s3, but I’m tooo lazy. I think I’m going to watch tomorrow just for you you already finished s3?

Watch it so I'll have someone to talk to about it. :yasqueen: Not yet done with S3 but it is way darker. I like Kenny, he's cute. :makeup:

Spoiler

But you're cuter. :barbie:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Watch it so I'll have someone to talk to about it. :yasqueen: Not yet done with S3 but it is way darker. I like Kenny, he's cute. :makeup:

Hide contents

But you're cuter. :barbie:

:shadelaugh: I forgot that you’re a MENIZER, I just can’t :shadelaugh:

I swear that I’m going to give a new chance do KE :bang: I love Jodie and Sandra chemistry. I almost died when Jodie won the Emmy, she deserved so much :yasqueen:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

I forgot that you’re a MENIZER

I am nooot. :queenie: I'm a good girl. :kidcries:

I promise. :saycheese:

I'm serious though. Watch S2 tomorrow please meu amor. :bigkiss: Jodie deserves all the accolades she gets cause she really is the heart of the show and her performance is just... amazing! 👌🏻 :yasqueen:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block