Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:indulge::holduplisten::yasqueen: - Trisha Paytas, a VERY controversial YouTuber

I didn't know the middle one was the same :o 

I just remember this :lessons: was from some reality show where teenagers moved to another family's house for a while, kinda like the one that exchange couples.

Our iconic Gloria Brown also comes from a tv show where they either give her a new house or revamp her old one  :gloria: :gloriascary: 

This :overit: is the same woman as this gif 

200.gif

but I don't know the story :yaknow:

This is a very well known meme :wyd: 

and so is this :girlwhat: which comes from a Twitch stream I believe. And this :mattafact: is an icon in Brazil, apparently

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:useeinthis: - cupcakKe, the legendary rapper, who you should totally check out because I know you'd love her

:indulge::holduplisten::yasqueen: - Trisha Paytas, a VERY controversial YouTuber

busy playing League right now, so I'll stop here :gagasmile:

What in the helllll. I did not know that middle one was her. I legit thought it was Taraji P Henson :gloriascary:

• Haha 6
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't know the middle one was the same :o 

I just remember this :lessons: was from some reality show where teenagers moved to another family's house for a while, kinda like the one that exchange couples.

Our iconic Gloria Brown also comes from a tv show where they either give her a new house or revamp her old one  :gloria: :gloriascary: 

This :overit: is the same woman as this gif 

200.gif

but I don't know the story :yaknow:

This is a very well known meme :wyd: 

and so is this :girlwhat: which comes from a Twitch stream I believe. And this :mattafact: is an icon in Brazil, apparently

that’s my legend Tanisha :sipnstare::beat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

OHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMY GAAAAAAAADDDDDDD I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH CUCAAA :o OH MY GAWD I WANT MORE EMOTES OF HERRRR NOOOOWWWWWWWW

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block