Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I guess just like in the interview, I always find myself caught in those situations even with my friends when I walk into a joke and they get a kick out of explaining it to my naiveness and I always find myself doing this face in so many situations   :quirkney:

Actually, I always read your posts with this :quirkney: in mind, even if you don't use it on the post. :haha:

• Haha 2
On 4/25/2020 at 10:54 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

Ooh... I actually thought this was a mock of Wendy Williams.

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm glad that my thread has shed some light on some of your emote misconceptions. :barbie:

It really has coz I had no idea where some of them came from and they’re the most iconic gifs. I was trying to include a Wendy gif with my post but couldn’t add one. Us newbies... SMH

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Innate said:

It really has coz I had no idea where some of them came from and they’re the most iconic gifs. I was trying to include a Wendy gif with my post but couldn’t add one. Us newbies... SMH

I saw that actually. That's cause you copied the Google search results link. Make sure to open the actual gif and that's the link that you copy. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Well, just check in here from time to time - or you can ask. I'll make sure to call on Exhale's Premium users to answer. :barbie:

Or for those of you reading this post, if you know the story, don't be shy. :orly: Come out and post. Just don't forget that we're looking for videos of these emotes. :akii:

Edited by Roxxy
Typo 😅
  • Love 1

@RoxxyThis is off-topic but it’s been bugging me not knowing. What’s up with some users having different colored names while others are just plain white?  I always thought it was an admin thing but mine is teal & I’m fairly certain I’m not an admin (if I am I’m the worst one ever cuz I didn’t know I was.) CXDw5Jr.jpg

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

@RoxxyThis is off-topic but it’s been bugging me not knowing. What’s up with some users having different colored names while others are just plain white?  I always thought it was an admin thing but mine is teal & I’m fairly certain I’m not an admin (if I am I’m the worst one ever cuz I didn’t know I was.)

Nothing is off topic here cause this is my house. Well, our house. It's conjugal property. :chrissy:

You're Teal cause you're a Plus subscriber, lovey. :bigkiss:

Okay so here are the colors.

• Jordan's color is Purple, for Super Administrator
  • My color is Hot Pink, for Super Moderator
  • Puppy's color is Pink, for Moderator
  • PokemonSpears, Dark.Knight, and Urbanney's color is Orange, for Content Curator
  • Exhale+ Subscribers' color is Teal for Plus
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

Isn't Cuca the Brazilian version of the Cucuy, one of Latin America's urban legends? We stan. She gives me Ursula from Little Mermaid teas. :mattafact:

I want to know the origins behind :meltdown: :gobaby: and :yesplease:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Nothing is off topic here cause this is my house. Well, our house. It's conjugal property. :chrissy:

You're Teal cause you're a Plus subscriber, lovey. :bigkiss:

Okay so here are the colors.

• Jordan's color is Purple, for Super Administrator
  • My color is Hot Pink, for Super Moderator
  • Puppy's color is Pink, for Moderator
  • PokemonSpears, Dark.Knight, and Urbanney's color is Orange, for Content Curator
  • Exhale+ Subscribers' color is Teal for Plus

An iconic legend like me is stuck at white? :zoomzoom: I feel offended.

Spoiler

JK. :ricackle:

:crying4:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block