Miley Cyrus throws a party for one in the "Midnight Sky" music video

She's definetly the most talented popstar out there, at least from a musical point of view. She reminds me Madonna, but less focused on success. I preferred Mother's daugther and Slide away, that to me are gold, both music and lyrics. These two deserved to be number one for months, but, as I said she doesn't seem to be so focus on success and never promotes her songs so much as other the popstars. 

Anyway also this one is a bop, more on the standards of nowdays pop music, but still a bop. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Video is beautiful and the song is nearly perfect... BUT why does it feel like they cut the pre chorus Bridge short?  I wanted to luxuriate in that change of melody for two more bars to feel the full effect of the buildup, but it just cuts off and jumps into the chorus too fast.  Was almost a perfect song and ruins the flow for me. Damn.  Do they not understand the basic rule of 4?

40 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

It's sad but I really don't care about Miley anymore. I was a Stan up until the end of the Bangerz era.

Everyone is raving over this new song and I wasn't blown away. Only listened once last night. I'll try again.

I agree. Always liked her music but i couldn't listen to this one a second time,  i had to lower the volume in my headphones,  that never happens. There 's a lot going on in the music,  i ll give it a go again soon. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block