Miley Cyrus throws a party for one in the "Midnight Sky" music video

7 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

ECbiwO4XkAAZdbg?format=jpg&name=medium

Seven new songs from her forthcoming album "She is MC" leaked.  They apparently do not sound like demo songs or tracks meant to live on the cutting room floor.

• I Really Wish I Hated You Ft. Blink 182
  • California Dreamin
  • Wish We Never Met
  • Hate Me
  • Win Some
  • Gimme What I Want
  • American Dream Boring

My favorite is gimme what i want.

The style is quite rock with pop overtones (don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with something she've done before) and is very different from She is coming. It wasn't going to be the mega hit album but it doesn't sound like a bad.

A pity for Miley for all that money and time invested. I hope they upload the album to Spotify today (unless MC herself has leaked it to put pressure on RCA).

miley-mc.jpg

I’m so bummed this isn’t getting released. This would’ve easily been some of Miley’s most introspective and best work. ‘Wish We Never Met’ is gut-wrenching ..... ‘Hate Me’ makes me want to hug her, and ‘Gimme What I Want’ is a BOP. Phenomenal work..... hope it sees the light of day

1 hour ago, dr35 said:

I’m so bummed this isn’t getting released. This would’ve easily been some of Miley’s most introspective and best work. ‘Wish We Never Met’ is gut-wrenching ..... ‘Hate Me’ makes me want to hug her, and ‘Gimme What I Want’ is a BOP. Phenomenal work..... hope it sees the light of day

Miley should have already lost fear of the flop after so many years. It's a shame that you haven't respected the coming-here-everything project.

I've just checked the songs and...
Is that supposed to be a rock&roll vibe? :umwtf:  
"Me and Mark, we have about two/ three songs on my next project together ... kind of like Joan Jett vibes to it, just bringing back rock n roll." what? :umwtf:
"Rock
iley" what? :umwtf:

Have she ever heard more than one Joan Jett song?

The songs aren't bad, they're just not rock at all, why did she say she'll bring back rock&roll??

Avril Lavigne's old songs were much more rock than Miley's. 

Wearing Metallica tshirt & putting some barely audible, poor guitar samples to your song won't make you a rock star, honey.

I really like these songs! :awyeah: They didn't impress me much with the first listening but they grew on me. I even mixed the new songs with SHE IS COMING EP, Slide Away and Dont Call Me Angel and created SHE IS MILEY CYRUS album :mcorangu: Gimme What I Want and Win Some sound like bops from Can't Be Tamed. And Wish We Never Met could be a Hannah Montana song :mcorangu:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block