K-Fed gets unnecessary hate

Prime

1 hour ago, Prime said:

I respect your opinion and think you bring up some fair points. Do you happen to have a link to that article? Is that something he said in an interview or is it just rumored conversation someone overheard? It's definitely immature if he said it. 

I can't really speak to what his motivations are in all honesty. The things that went down around the conservatorship on his part seemed to be more driven by his kids and making sure they were okay and Lynee Spears has stated that as well. However, it's not a secret that he's asked for more child support in the past so I'm sure there is some truth to that. 

This might be an unpopular opinion (I'm not sure), but I was always okay with the initial conservatorship. Britney was spiraling out of control and if that powerplay wasn't used to get her out from under Lufti and some much needed stability and structure in her life again I'm not sure if she would still be here today. I've always taken big issue with how long it's gone on even after she's done countless tours, put out multiple albums, and has shown that she is more than fit to be released from it but I don't fault anyone in the situation for feeling like it was the right move initially. That's just my opinion of course though. 

Thank you. I respect your opinion too. Here’s the article:https://www.popculturediedin2009.com/post/165316487911/this-week-in-2007

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you really write a thread so you could voice your opinion and take up for this guy?? :didilie: C’mon now...you know better. Do you not remember how happy AMERICA was when she dumped his loser bum? He used her and he knew what he was doing :fu: She thought she finally found someone she could trust and build a life with, but it was all a lie :crying1: DO YOU EVEN STAN BRITNEY? Are you Kathryn Purry????:badthoughts:

I don't think Britney has a problem with Kevin at all as of now, given in hindsight he has probably done and said a lot of things which impacted her in a negative way. The others in the thread have stated some of them but one I didn't see being mentioned was when he stood Britney up and she returned crying from a restaurant sometime in 2006 :tiffdrink:

She even said in a lot of Glory promo interviews that Preston wanted to be a good DJ like his dad. I think that's the first time she's publically mentioned his name since 2007 :tiffdrink:

Britney's got bigger problems surrounding her :tiffdrink:

Nice thread @Prime!

Let's forget Justin, after all, Britney also talked ugly things about him. I guess they were a toxic relationship. 
And I also think the same about K-Fed ... besides if it hadn't been Kevin, he would have been another idiot :tired: but his attitudes in 2005-2007 really sucked.
You forgot to add Larry Rudolph, who as a lawyer was unable to advise Britney well on her recording contract. :mattafact::clown:

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

He deserves some hate because he's greedy scum, but Britney is partially guilty as well.  He's definitely not the SOLE reason of Britney's breakdown and I'm sure he cares for the kids and is better than them being around Papa Spears.  BUT, his greedy money-hungry attitude is why he deserves the hate. I hate how he's teaching the kids to be greedy brats like himself. They used to be very sweet and protective of their mom, but the fact that Jayden is now talking like K-Fed and saying she 'makes bank' seems like he only cares about the money now and getting his piece, instead of caring for what she loves doing. His hate for Papa Spears tells that he still loves her, but money and K-Fed's attitude are rubbing off on them... I just hope it doesn't get to their heads. That's why they really need to be around her too to get some of her humbleness.

Yeah, I went back and forth on my opinion about the Jayden insta live after I watched it. On one end, I feel like a-lot of that live was just your typical  immature 13 year old boy voicing his unfiltered opinion on things. He would kind of bounce back and forth between saying something I thought was pretty humble and cool and then say something that made me think he had a pretty questionable view on the world. 

Then I also think about everything that family has went through, the fact they have one of the biggest popstars of all time worth tens of millions as a mom, and two parents who went through a well documented public breakup in the press and online and feel like he sounded pretty normal considering all those factors. 

As someone who was once a boy his age and who has younger boy cousins, I feel terms like "make bank" and etc that were said are more so just common terminology at that age rather than him copying his dad and that wasn't necessarily what made me cringe while watching. I'm definitely in agreement that spending more time with their mom could only help though. 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He deserves the Hate. Crazy is the worst track she ever did. Deserves more hate than the collaboration with her idol Madonna.

Sam doesn't deserve the hate. I swear the fandom would like Britney to remain single forever. Everybody deserves love and is meant to have a soul mate. 

Thx for coming to my ted talk. girl america GIF

It is very suspicious to have a relationship under conservatorship and it is very suspicious that you do not want the welfare of your partner and consent to these types of abuse.

I'm still in shock that Sam is such a liar, while she was locked up against her will, the guy said this on his Instagram.

Meanwhile, Britney was locked up in a poor-quality psychiatric hospital.I'm still in shock at how liar he is.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:56 PM, Prime said:

Look, I just want to preface this by saying that he is far far far from perfect. The smug attitude and off-putting personality that he shows in the media has always rubbed me the wrong way. I'm also very aware of the drama he had with his baby mama when he first started dating Britney and aware of some of the mistakes he made during his and Britney's relationship. It's obvious that he isn't the best nor brightest bulb around.

However, I think now that we are over 10 years removed from the breakdown/relationship we can begin to look at the situation a bit more objectively and with a new set of lens. I think many fans blame K-fed for the breakdown which is why I see him still get alot of hate, but I don't think that's completely fair. The reality is that Britneys life had started to unravel long before that relationship. It was doomed from the very start because of that and because of the reasons she rushed into the marriage in the first place. I really don't think it ever had a chance.

To me, if there are two guys in Britney's life who deserve the most blame it's Justin Timberlake due to him jumpstarting his career off the back of their breakup and beginning the media firestorm,  and it's Jamie Spears for the rough childhood he put her through causing in my opinion some lingering mental issues that she has struggled with all her life. 

K-fed ,on the other hand, while maybe not being a great husband, has given zero reason for me to believe that he hasn't been a very good father to Britney's kids. Whether it's Jayden coming out and saying it himself, or Lynne spears saying it publicly in the past, K-fed has seemed to be a stabilizing force for those kids through all that they've been put through.

Do I wish she had ended up with someone else who could've possibly been more equipped to deal with her inevitable breakdown and steered her down a different path? Yeah. But I don't think its really realistic to think that way due to the headspace she was in during that time and given those circumstances, K-Fed ended up being a-lot better than I thought he would be initially and has done well for those kids. That's why I think a-lot of the hate I still see him get is a bit unnecessary, but that's just me. 

kEVIN Was part of PLAN!! 

The resume is

Britney goes for ONYX TOUR 

She gots teresa espinoza her best dancer, she make the conection between Britney and Kevin (She was a great FRIEND OF KEVIN KNOWING HE WAS MARRIED AND THEIR PREGNANCY)

The BTEAM Let her to go on tour, to have Bcontrolled, them they get married. was a surprise for Jive,

Them Larry, Jamie & Kevin make a plan to MAKE HER BACK TO WORK LIVE OR  DEATH!

starting influencing by pills to be psychotic, and MAKING KEVIN DRUGGED, PARTYING and enjoy it! paparazzis covering all that stuff , getting britney biggest depressions

New manager SAM LUFTI DRUGGING HER, SELLING EVERY MOVEMENT TO THE MEDIA,

JUST THINK EVERYTHING WAS PART OF A PLAN.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT A RECORD LABEL THAT JIVE THAT HAVE ARTIST WHO CONTRACTS ****** AND WILDLIFE THAT DOESN'T COME TO THE PUBLIC EYE, WHY EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT OF BRITNEY 

LET HER KIDS OUT, AND WHEN THEY CAN LEFT WITH BRITNEYS FAMILY WAS LEFT WITH SUPERDRUGGED KFED . OF COURSE GETTING  SHE WAS MORE DEPRESSED, AND START DATING WITH A PAPARAZZI .

THEM THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE HER IS BY A CONSERVATOR SHIP AND SHARE THE CUSTODY NOTHING LESS BY KFED. NOT EVEN BRITNEY FAMILY, 

THEM THE CIRCUS TOUR, SOLD OUT TOUR , IT APPEARS THE AUDIO OF BRITNEY WANTED TO GET OUT OF THIS CSHIP

THEM 2010, SHE WAS DATING HER LIAR LAWYER, THEM HER LAWYER WANTS TO CONTROL HER, AND IN JUST 14 MONTHS SINCE CIRCUS TOUR BRITNEY WAS BACK ON TOUR AGAIN.

IN 2011 FEMME TOUR ONE OF THE DANCERS IS "CATALINA RENDIC" GREAT FRIEND OF TERESA ESPINOZA, ANOTHER BRITNEY NEAR DANCER 

AND WHEN U ANALIZE ALL YOU CAN SEE THE CONSECUENCES TILL NOW AND YOU CAN THINK EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED. WE ARE TALKED ABOUT MONEY EVERY BRITNEYSHOW , EVERYDAY BRITNEY MEANS A LOT OF MONEY TO JIVE. AND HER BEING HAPPY TAKE A NORMAL LIFE WITH THEIR KIDS ITS NOT PART OF THE JIVE.

MORE THAN 10000 FOR EACH CHILD SUPPORT FOR KFED, AND I ASK HOW IT DOES KFED TO PAY THE OTHER BILLS? OF THOSE KIDS, DOESN'T HE KNOWS HOW TO ADMINISTRATE THEIR MONEY OR HE NEEDS TO TAKE A GYNKGO BILOBA PILL TO REMEMBER WHEN HE ADMINISTRATE WITH A DANCER SALARY .

DO YOU THINK A COURT SUPPORT A CRAZY LIKE THAT?? EVERYTHING IS A PLAN

WE NEED TO PRAY MUCH FOR BRITNEY , SHE'S HAD BEEN TO STRONG 

54 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

kEVIN Was part of PLAN!! 

The resume is

She gots teresa espinoza her best dancer, she make the conection between Britney and Kevin (She was a great FRIEND OF KEVIN KNOWING HE WAS MARRIED AND THEIR PREGNANCY)

The BTEAM Let her to go on tour, to have Bcontrolled, them they get married. was a surprise for Jive,

starting influencing by pills to be psychotic, and MAKING KEVIN DRUGGED, PARTYING and enjoy it! paparazzis covering all that stuff , getting britney biggest depressions

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT A RECORD LABEL THAT JIVE THAT HAVE ARTIST WHO CONTRACTS ****** AND WILDLIFE THAT DOESN'T COME TO THE PUBLIC EYE, WHY EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT OF BRITNEY 

LET HER KIDS OUT, AND WHEN THEY CAN LEFT WITH BRITNEYS FAMILY WAS LEFT WITH SUPERDRUGGED KFED . OF COURSE GETTING  SHE WAS MORE DEPRESSED, AND START DATING WITH A PAPARAZZI .

THEM THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE HER IS BY A CONSERVATOR SHIP AND SHARE THE CUSTODY NOTHING LESS BY KFED. NOT EVEN BRITNEY FAMILY, 

THEM THE CIRCUS TOUR, SOLD OUT TOUR , IT APPEARS THE AUDIO OF BRITNEY WANTED TO GET OUT OF THIS CSHIP

THEM 2010, SHE WAS DATING HER LIAR LAWYER, THEM HER LAWYER WANTS TO CONTROL HER, AND IN JUST 14 MONTHS SINCE CIRCUS TOUR BRITNEY WAS BACK ON TOUR AGAIN.

IN 2011 FEMME TOUR ONE OF THE DANCERS IS "CATALINA RENDIC" GREAT FRIEND OF TERESA ESPINOZA, ANOTHER BRITNEY NEAR DANCER 

AND WHEN U ANALIZE ALL YOU CAN SEE THE CONSECUENCES TILL NOW AND YOU CAN THINK EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED. WE ARE TALKED ABOUT MONEY EVERY BRITNEYSHOW , EVERYDAY BRITNEY MEANS A LOT OF MONEY TO JIVE. AND HER BEING HAPPY TAKE A NORMAL LIFE WITH THEIR KIDS ITS NOT PART OF THE JIVE.

MORE THAN 10000 FOR EACH CHILD SUPPORT FOR KFED, AND I ASK HOW IT DOES KFED TO PAY THE OTHER BILLS? OF THOSE KIDS, DOESN'T HE KNOWS HOW TO ADMINISTRATE THEIR MONEY OR HE NEEDS TO TAKE A GYNKGO BILOBA PILL TO REMEMBER WHEN HE ADMINISTRATE WITH A DANCER SALARY .

I agree, that Kevin Federline  was part of the plan, had custody of their children when he was a great **** addict is a bit strange.

Teresa Espinoza has never been her best dancer, least of all when Brooke Lipton was on the Onyx tour ... her best dancer was Angela Randle and Aminah Jillil.
 Teresa Espinoza has been the most attention ***** dancer.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:01 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

yes thanks for coming for justin timberflop

he is such scum and the whole janet situation is a perfect example of that

k fed couldve gone around media like justin did and **** on their relationship but he didnt

major respect for that

i think jt is such scum and def played apart in whatever happened with her

@rik  maybe u can now stop "touch of my hand" to his stupid (but hot) *** :chrissy:

K-Fed was (is)  paid to  keep his mouth shut. I don’t think he would keep  silent if there wasn’t an “arrangement. “
I still can’t believe  she fell for this low life.   He will never have my respect. 

he's trash

porque aprovecha de la fama de su ex-mujer para que no trabaje 

et nourrir ses autres gosses sur le dos de sa femme

is not cool

oh & he failed at teaching his son some, idk, respect & discipline. over-spoiling your kids with you ex-wife money while being a ******* coach potato doesn't make you a good father for a ****, sorry. 

21 hours ago, vzlafan said:

kEVIN Was part of PLAN!! 

The resume is

20 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I agree, that Kevin Federline  was part of the plan, had custody of their children when he was a great **** addict is a bit strange.

Teresa Espinoza has never been her best dancer, least of all when Brooke Lipton was on the Onyx tour ... her best dancer was Angela Randle and Aminah Jillil.
 Teresa Espinoza has been the most attention ***** dancer.

3 hours ago, Just Because said:

K-Fed was (is)  paid to  keep his mouth shut. I don’t think he would keep  silent if there wasn’t an “arrangement. “
I still can’t believe  she fell for this low life.   He will never have my respect. 

While it is all in the past at the end of the day, my response to all of this is this:

If Britney wanted to marry a childhood friend and fade the hell out of the spotlight then, foolish Larry Rudolph and her mother should have let them.

There might not be an Everytime music video or Blackout, but at least 2006-2008 never ever happens.

Archived