K-Fed gets unnecessary hate

Prime

Look, I just want to preface this by saying that he is far far far from perfect. The smug attitude and off-putting personality that he shows in the media has always rubbed me the wrong way. I'm also very aware of the drama he had with his baby mama when he first started dating Britney and aware of some of the mistakes he made during his and Britney's relationship. It's obvious that he isn't the best nor brightest bulb around.

However, I think now that we are over 10 years removed from the breakdown/relationship we can begin to look at the situation a bit more objectively and with a new set of lens. I think many fans blame K-fed for the breakdown which is why I see him still get alot of hate, but I don't think that's completely fair. The reality is that Britneys life had started to unravel long before that relationship. It was doomed from the very start because of that and because of the reasons she rushed into the marriage in the first place. I really don't think it ever had a chance.

To me, if there are two guys in Britney's life who deserve the most blame it's Justin Timberlake due to him jumpstarting his career off the back of their breakup and beginning the media firestorm,  and it's Jamie Spears for the rough childhood he put her through causing in my opinion some lingering mental issues that she has struggled with all her life. 

K-fed ,on the other hand, while maybe not being a great husband, has given zero reason for me to believe that he hasn't been a very good father to Britney's kids. Whether it's Jayden coming out and saying it himself, or Lynne spears saying it publicly in the past, K-fed has seemed to be a stabilizing force for those kids through all that they've been put through.

Do I wish she had ended up with someone else who could've possibly been more equipped to deal with her inevitable breakdown and steered her down a different path? Yeah. But I don't think its really realistic to think that way due to the headspace she was in during that time and given those circumstances, K-Fed ended up being a-lot better than I thought he would be initially and has done well for those kids. That's why I think a-lot of the hate I still see him get is a bit unnecessary, but that's just me. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am particularly critical of Kevin, why? Very easy, because of his attitude.
Kevin left her alone shortly after Preston was born, went to a party and spent the money,He never defended her from the press and from the altercations with Preston, then they had Jayden (and he even doubted Jayden's fatherhood several times), there are photos of Kevin drunk and drugged in 2007, while society required to Britney exemplary behavior. On the famous ambulance day (I believe Britney's version that the little boy had bruises and bites while with Kevin). He lied because he wanted full custody of his children because it benefited him financially (Kevin does not have or is interested in custody of his other children with his first baby mama). He knows the reality, but prefers to be on the side of Jamie Spears and Lou M. Taylor, he knows that they are stealing money from Britney, therefore, they are stealing money from their children, but he does not care.He knows that Britney's well-being is the well-being of their children and he doesn't care.

He deserves some hate because he's greedy scum, but Britney is partially guilty as well.  He's definitely not the SOLE reason of Britney's breakdown and I'm sure he cares for the kids and is better than them being around Papa Spears.  BUT, his greedy money-hungry attitude is why he deserves the hate. I hate how he's teaching the kids to be greedy brats like himself. They used to be very sweet and protective of their mom, but the fact that Jayden is now talking like K-Fed and saying she 'makes bank' seems like he only cares about the money now and getting his piece, instead of caring for what she loves doing. His hate for Papa Spears tells that he still loves her, but money and K-Fed's attitude are rubbing off on them... I just hope it doesn't get to their heads. That's why they really need to be around her too to get some of her humbleness.

He deserves the Hate. Crazy is the worst track she ever did. Deserves more hate than the collaboration with her idol Madonna.

Sam doesn't deserve the hate. I swear the fandom would like Britney to remain single forever. Everybody deserves love and is meant to have a soul mate. 

Thx for coming to my ted talk. girl america GIF

• Content Curators

yes thanks for coming for justin timberflop

he is such scum and the whole janet situation is a perfect example of that

k fed couldve gone around media like justin did and **** on their relationship but he didnt

major respect for that

i think jt is such scum and def played apart in whatever happened with her

@rik  maybe u can now stop "touch of my hand" to his stupid (but hot) *** :chrissy:

• Super Mods

I think he deserves some hate since he continues collecting her money without making a cent of his own but I know he’s an alright person and at least he cares for his kids and obviously it shows with Jayden calling him Jesus. At this point even if he still is a dbag for being a lazy ***, he’s like the bottom of Britney’s hate list right now because she knows he’s looking out for her children. I think that the only thing the two can agree on. I can’t wait till she gets at least 50 percent custody, they do very well in the co parenting department (sans cship)

12 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think he deserves some hate since he continues collecting her money without making a cent of his own but I know he’s an alright person and at least he cares for his kids and obviously it shows with Jayden calling him Jesus. At this point even if he still is a dbag for being a lazy ***, he’s like the bottom of Britney’s hate list right now because she knows he’s looking out for her children. I think that the only thing the two can agree on. I can’t wait till she gets at least 50 percent custody, they do very well in the co parenting department (sans cship)

Unfortunately with him as the full physical custody. Them living with him all the time. 

Courts will side with the situation. The kids with Skai is probably not being properly cared for. So to be fair. Court systems are ugly. But nothing can be done. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately with him as the full physical custody. Them living with him all the time. 

Courts will side with the situation. The kids with Skai is probably not being properly cared for. So to be fair. Court systems are ugly. But nothing can be done. 

Yeah but I know he’s not the type that would let his kids starve. I don’t think Britney would be okay with her boys in his care if that’s the case. I mean she called him up when Jamie was knocking down the door. Just like Jamie has a soft side too as much of a monster he is, I know deep down he really loves his daughter and even though he’s wrong, he just thinks it’s right hence why she is always frustrated with him.

He deserves to get what he put out into the universe. This is how he spoke about the mother of his children after the 2007 VMAs. 

4YfPr4h.png

Not to mention, he’s a big part of the problem Britney is dealing with today. He sided with Team CON and colluded with them to get her put in a CONservatorship and has surely lied under oath in order to get that monthly check that he absolutely does not deserve. He knows if Brit wasn’t in an illegal CONservatorship where her rights to her children were stripped away he wouldn’t get a red cent. That’s why he was quick to file a restraining order so that he gets more custody which means more $$$. It’s always been money over everything for that problematic white trash loser. 

im glad he's given britney's boys normalcy, props to him for being an adult in that sense. for real.

but **** him and the horse he rode in on. he was instrumental in unhinging britney. her father primed her for it all, her management caged her and made her restless, the media and her ex simply couldn't stop talking about her genitals and *** life when she was barely 20, then kevin pops in and gives someone pretty frustrated and over it a way out, only to then push her closer and closer to mental collapse while undoubtedly profiting big the whole time off his permanent meal ticket. his kids' mother may not be in the situation she's in, or have gone through the same level of trauma, if he had been as much of an adult then as he can be for his boys. he sure as hell has weaponized them against her, i have zero doubt. it's great he's been a dad for them, but he prevented them from having a normal relationship and life with their mom without a good reason to do so. he deserves all the scorn he gets; it's not like he is half as important to or cared for by the public that it'll have much of an effect on him, unlike the woman that he sent down the river without a paddle.

12 minutes ago, ****y said:

He deserves to get what he put out into the universe. This is how he spoke about the mother of his children after the 2007 VMAs. 

4YfPr4h.png

Not to mention, he’s a big part of the problem Britney is dealing with today. He sided with Team CON and colluded with them to get her put in a CONservatorship and has surely lied under oath in order to get that monthly check that he absolutely does not deserve. He knows if Brit wasn’t in an illegal CONservatorship where her rights to her children were stripped away he wouldn’t get a red cent. That’s why he was quick to file a restraining order so that he gets more custody which means more $$$. It’s always been money over everything for that problematic white trash loser. 

My thoughts on KFed...

Thank you for putting into words pretty much exactly what I was thinking.  You saved me the time. :kiss:

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

37 minutes ago, ****y said:

4YfPr4h.png

I respect your opinion and think you bring up some fair points. Do you happen to have a link to that article? Is that something he said in an interview or is it just rumored conversation someone overheard? It's definitely immature if he said it. 

I can't really speak to what his motivations are in all honesty. The things that went down around the conservatorship on his part seemed to be more driven by his kids and making sure they were okay and Lynee Spears has stated that as well. However, it's not a secret that he's asked for more child support in the past so I'm sure there is some truth to that. 

This might be an unpopular opinion (I'm not sure), but I was always okay with the initial conservatorship. Britney was spiraling out of control and if that powerplay wasn't used to get her out from under Lufti and some much needed stability and structure in her life again I'm not sure if she would still be here today. I've always taken big issue with how long it's gone on even after she's done countless tours, put out multiple albums, and has shown that she is more than fit to be released from it but I don't fault anyone in the situation for feeling like it was the right move initially. That's just my opinion of course though. 

1 hour ago, ****y said:

4YfPr4h.png

Are you seriously going to believe a tabloid article ? During 2007 for Britney, the tabloids were to be all the time of her, even if they had to blurt our FAKE information?:clown: you tried tho:mimiclap:

Archived