K-Fed gets unnecessary hate

Prime

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. He deserves hate.

2. I don’t think that he was only reason in Britneys breakdown. But he sure helped it (he should helped Britney but he did everything he could to make it happen I’m sure)

3. He was after her money from the start and he is making money today.

4. I don’t think he can be a good father (her kids might admire cause Britney Spears loved him, he has rap album, he was a dancer, he has charismatic attitude, he is there father - they can’t hate him and they will love him no matter what. But it doesn’t make him a good father)

5. So once again - he deserves hate.

Sorry, but petitioning the court to raise his monthly allowance from Britney from $20,000 to $40,000 was the epitome of unapologetically gross behavior. 

$40,000 is more than a lot of people make in a year, he couldnt make do with what he had? He didnt have the self respect to get up and work?

You wanna hot body? You wanna bugati? You wanna mazeradi?

You better impregnate Britney and then use your child as a bargaining chip to funnel money out of her bank account and into yours.

And the fact that the courts of California approved... California legal system sounds more corrupt than Russia's. Not surprising coming from there, she should battle him and the conservatorship all the way to the supreme court if she has to.

Archived