Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' predicted to debut at #5 in the US

9 minutes ago, Barajas said:

2020 sucks..!! Billboard ranking methdology sucks...!!
This is only equivalent to when Britney´s masterpiece Blackout lose the 1 spot becasue of inconsistent bias Billboard rules ¬¬. 

#Justice4Dua!! :duadance:

To be fair. The weeknd has a bigger fanbase. He was already established.  

Dua on the other hand. Easily could have been a one hit wonder thx to new rules. But as we see this era made her into a star. 

For the gays that is. I doubt the GP supports her. The numbers show that. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have a bone to pick with y’all :lessons: if you listened to the leak and didn’t buy this masterpiece :lessons: if you streamed The Weekday :lessons: if you didn’t buy a (Let’s get) physical :lessons: miss Duo gave us the bops no one was and she debuting top five? :lessons: me sitting on my five physicals doing the good lords work and it wasn’t enough :lessons:

Tea. Where are the people who were hyping this so much. Where are the bookmark me people. Well, atleast I bought my digital copy of Future Nostalgia:mattafact:

However my purchase doesn't help with her US sales tho. :haha:

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Also, why are they reporting sales so early? Wasn’t it just released Friday? It hasn’t been a full week yet.

But isn't this a normal thing tho? :idkney:

It's mid week already. They always release projections for new albums on Wednesdays. :mhm:

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Tea. Where are the people who were hyping this so much. Where are the bookmark me people. Well, atleast I bought my digital copy of Future Nostalgia:mattafact:

However my purchase doesn't help with her US sales tho. :haha:

All of the stans must be outside the US :mattafact: I’m out here carrying my people on my back :mattafact: :duadance:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

OMG, that number should be higher, I just bought 10 copies from my Target today. I’m gonna give them out to my fave workplace besties tomorrow!  :imcute:

But DIVA LIPA cannot debut at #5. Anything below #3 is literally culturally irrelevant and especially with covid right not she cant promo. Her bops are too high shelf. She’s the new Supreme! Omg she’s gonna take so much of my money in the future, I can’t.  :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block