Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' predicted to debut at #5 in the US

15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, that number should be higher, I just bought 10 copies from my Target today. I’m gonna give them out to my fave workplace besties tomorrow!  :imcute:

But DIVA LIPA cannot debut at #5. Anything below #3 is literally culturally irrelevant and especially with covid right not she cant promo. Her bops are too high shelf. She’s the new Supreme! Omg she’s gonna take so much of my money in the future, I can’t.  :wontcry:

Slay! But I thought if you bought multiple copies in one receipt they wouldn’t count or did you do the good lords work and scan each separately :mae:

22 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, that number should be higher, I just bought 10 copies from my Target today. I’m gonna give them out to my fave workplace besties tomorrow!  :imcute:

:gobaby:

Not only is she the upvote fairy, she's also the office album fairy. 💿🧚🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I cannot stand by and watch sacrilegious posts like When Will Future Nostalgia :lessons: we all need to stream :mattafact:

She's also not getting #1 in the UK. :embarrassney:

I really cannot. I may not be the biggest Physical fan when it came out because of my allegiance with Don't Start Now, but I have grown to like it and I feel like I've come a long way in this era and it breaks my heart that just when i'm about to stan her, i'm experiencing this kind of travesty. :sobbing:

• Haha 2

buying her album tonight even if it doesn't get her any further <3 i wonder if predictions like this circulating so much these days will start to drive stans to begin buying albums after the predictions hit to push their fav higher? would be interesting and make it even more competitive

also ticket bundles should not be counted that way that is GARBAGE. either:

A. whoever buys the ticket, regardless of how many they buy, should be counted as a SINGLE sale. 1 person buys 1 ticket = 1 album sale. 1 person buys 6 tickets = 1 album sale. 2 people buy 1 ticket each = 2 album sales. 2 people buy two tickets each = 2 album sales. etc

or

B. price. if the artist offers non-bundled tickets then there should be a value consideration. if the bundle doesn't add the equivalent value to the album, also factoring in anything else bundled separately so it doesn't affect the album value consideration, then it should either not count or be calculated as a partial value then the total rounded down to a whole number at the end. if not that, then just exclude bundled sales entirely.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:gobaby:

Not only is she the upvote fairy, she's also the office album fairy. 💿🧚🏻‍♀️

I work very hard to make sure my peers know of Today’s Pop Queens, especially Britney. I don’t care if they think she’s long since been over.  :brityes:  The world needs and deserves up to the moment tea and news on these fabulous women and I will be their champion.  :katybelt:   :hiii:

Im handing them out in cute like mesh drawstring baggies I found at Michael’s What a style slay for our Diva Lipa!   :barbie:   :clap:   :queenflopga:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I work very hard to make sure my peers know of Today’s Pop Queens, especially Britney. I don’t care if they think she’s long since been over.  :brityes:  The world needs and deserves up to the moment tea and news on these fabulous women and I will be their champion.  :katybelt:   :hiii:

Im handing them out in cute like mesh drawstring baggies I found at Michael’s What a style slay for our Diva Lipa!   :barbie:   :clap:   :queenflopga:

OMGGG you are the best officemate ever!!! :unreal:

I used to do that too in my previous workplace, but I only buy them coffee and brownies tho. :imcute:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMGGG you are the best officemate ever!!! :unreal:

I used to do that too in my previous workplace, but I only buy them coffee and brownies tho. :imcute:

I love to find fun moments to make anything special. It’s fun to me and it makes people smile. Whenever a Britney album comes out, I buy one for everyone in my family. I mail them out like Christmas cards.  :forkit:   :gaspney:   :endit:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love to find fun moments to make anything special. It’s fun to me and it makes people smile. Whenever a Britney album comes out, I buy one for everyone in my family. I mail them out like Christmas cards.  :forkit:   :gaspney:   :endit:

OMG when will i. :gobaby: You are literally awesome and I feel so irrelevant now being the only Britney stan in my entire clan and I have not given a single Britney album to anyone. :sobbing:

I only share the gospel of godney to them over lunch or dinner. :imcute:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If u buy 10 copies. Make sure it's 10 different transactions. If it's bought on the same receipt. It counts as one copy bought..

I usually hold up the line at self-checkout, doing one at a time.  :barbie:  
I try not to take up so much of other people’s time, but Queens need their due coins.  :queenflopga:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG when will i. :gobaby: You are literally awesome and I feel so irrelevant now being the only Britney stan in my entire clan and I have not given a single Britney album to anyone. :sobbing:

I only share the gospel of godney to them over lunch or dinner. :imcute:

We all need to try a little harder.  :crying2:

USS Spears must stay afloat during these trying times of uncertainty pertaining to her personal life and career. New music is nonexistent and I can’t let her legacy die. I refuse to let her fade into obscurity. Team B pay me, I’m your new insurance plan!  :bedtime:   :tifflmao:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

We all need to try a little harder.  :crying2:

USS Spears must stay afloat during these trying times of uncertainty pertaining to her personal life and career. New music is nonexistent and I can’t let her legacy die. I refuse to let her fade into obscurity. Team B pay me, I’m your new insurance plan!  :bedtime:   :tifflmao:

Seriously you're so inspiring. :crying4:

But what can I do when my cousins are boys. They let me play music when they're driving for me or when i'm with them but they wouldn't want a Britney album for sure.

pokemon crying GIF

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

She's also not getting #1 in the UK. :embarrassney:

I really cannot. I may not be the biggest Physical fan when it came out because of my allegiance with Don't Start Now, but I have grown to like it and I feel like I've come a long way in this era and it breaks my heart that just when i'm about to stan her, i'm experiencing this kind of travesty. :sobbing:

I don’t want to believe it :sobbing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block