Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' predicted to debut at #5 in the US

Remember when a concert ticket bundle prevented Beyoncé from going #1 with Her husband..

It might happen again. With the impending fall North American tour by 5SOS. Anybody who purchased tickets were eligible to redeem Their new album "Calm". 

Listen to it here: https://open.spotify.com/album/0vX2Jo5xhltAA7kVdW2hwO?si=ZrG9MxXWQpCrisZI05dhtQ

What people don't get is a copy of the Calm album for every ticket purchased by the user. So if someone buys six tickets. They get six cds. And all six are counted individually towards the sales of the album.

So I'm saying might wanna forget sleep. Or live off of 3 to 4 hours and stream Future Nostalgia hard.

Update: Future Nostalgia's first-week sales prediction. She'll miss the top spot :wontcry:

Hits Daily Double reports the album will debut at #5 on the Billboard 200 with 55-60k total units (15-18k in pure sales). :wontcry:

Here's the predicted Top 10:

1. The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 85-90k, 9-12k
  2. 5 Seconds of Summer (Interscope) 75-80k, 60-65k
  3. Lil Uzi Vert (Generation Now/Atlantic) 75-80k, 1k
  4. Pearl Jam (Monkeywrench/Republic) 55-60k, 50-55k
  5. Dua Lipa (Warner) 55-60k, 15-18k
  6. PARTYNEXTDOOR (OVO/Warner) 50-55k, 3-4k
  7. Lil Baby (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 50-55k, 1-2k
  8. Bad Bunny (Rimas) 45-50k, <1k
  9. Roddy Ricch (Bird Vision/Atlantic) 37-42k, <1k
  10. Post Malone (Republic) 35-40k, 1k

dua-first.jpg

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I DEF don't think Dua has a chance at claiming the #1 spot. 

Her album is amazing, but I don't think she can compete with a ticket bundle from 5SOS. They have a huge fanbase. They're legit amazing, too. 

Plus they were smart to change their sound from the early immature pop punk sound. To the more mature dance rock sound that started with 2018's Youngblood 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block