Selena Gomez - "Dance Again" dance video

great song. horrible video though...what is she thinking?

this is the 'best album she's ever done,' she claims she put her heart and soul into it and this is what her MV video is? Looks like she's barely trying. There's no concept or passion whatsoever. it offends me! lol! 

Remember her Bad Liar video? that was amazing! soooo like what is this low budget crap...? corona virus I guess????

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

i did. it stil feels low budget to me... too indie too basic idk :smokney:

Lose You to Love Me was flawless tho. Simple but not basic. imo

I didn't like some scenes with a fast edit, I think that's maybe what "cheapens" the look, but that video is stunning.
"Lose You..." is simple but so elegant... Love it.

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Part of the reason why everything is low budget. Her deal with Apple forces her to shoot videos on iphones. I swear record labels are trying to find ways to save money as usual. And this is it. Easier to shoot on a cell phone then have a full crew and give 3 days to shoot. Plus two weeks to edit and finish it. 

these newer generation of artists also don’t know the value of hard work but would rather just put together something cheap/disposable just for the sake of keeping their name in the public. pop and celebrity culture is basically hanging by a thread at this point in time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Part of the reason why everything is low budget. Her deal with Apple forces her to shoot videos on iphones. I swear record labels are trying to find ways to save money as usual. And this is it. Easier to shoot on a cell phone then have a full crew and give 3 days to shoot. Plus two weeks to edit and finish it. 

Being shot on a iPhone limits the video to a certain extent butttt It’s mainly Selena’s lack of talent that stops her.  Selena isn’t a performer or entertainer or anything she’s Just a cute girl .dasss it. .she’s lazy ..even Britney pulls it together for a music video or televised tv live performance. Even tinashe and her low budget videos are  more entertaining than this.  Idk how this even got released tbh.

• Like 1
On 3/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, rik said:

:fakewow: she really has a way of picking her worst songs from the album. she could've done Sweeter Place or Let me Get Me if she wanted to have better replay factors. Neither of those songs are basic either.

wow your anti-blackness jumped out lmao. just because you don't like trap music doesn't mean that you have to call it 'ghetto' or 'ratchet' :umwtf:  also, you do know that funk was created by the same people that created trap right? lol 

I never mentioned skin colour sis, you just did, rachet is not black, it's a hoodlike attitude :endit:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block