M.I.A. is anti-vaccination

Jordan Miller

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has a child with a member of one of the richest families in the world - she would know if something is potentially contaminating vaccines.  See, nanoparticles and markers are being speculated to be in these new vaccines - they already use markers in people after certain procedures such as lumpectomy so it is not as out of the realm of possibility as people believe.  

It's a big business, but why would anyone allow vaccines to be deliberately harmful? Like, the more people work and live about - the better (taxes for every fart). Is in her ethnic country everything okay with people battling ilnesses and child deaths? Vaccines may have bad sideffects for some, but nothing is perfect. Disappointed in her.

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

M.I.A. says she's against vaccinations. 

She said if she had a choice between a vaccine or death she would choose death. She thinks vaccinations make children ill and exist just to make money for banks. 

What a time to be against vaccination. 

Are any of you anti-vaxers? I'd love to hear your take. :sponge:

mia-vaccine.jpg

I thought she was pretty cool, but now I can see her for what she really is:

AN IDIOT

then what's her choice. i think it's stupid to ignore that medical treatment saved a lot of lives. we r not in ancient times or smth.  i think vaccines that prevent such a deseases as cholera or etc r really saving ppl lives. and if she chosses to die. then again it's her choice. she also can live in a cave and eat a fresh meat but i doubt she does it.:jj:

i have seen pictures of Victorian era infections and diseases, they are absolutely horrible, thanks to vaccines this infections or diseases are not part of our daily life. I have no word to express how irresponsible is this girl M.I.A.

Archived