M.I.A. is anti-vaccination

Jordan Miller

How much irresponsibility and how much ignorance.Vaccines are very very important to your health, especially for your children.

It is true that pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money with vaccines and medications  but that does not mean that they are not necessary.
They are two different themes. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan, this won't let me quote you, or perhaps it won't let me quote an OP... 

She didn't say she's against all vaccines, just that she didn't want to get THIS one. That's different. (#CLICK BAIT!!!)

Anti-Vaxxer is basically synonymous with anti-autistic and that's NOT OK. We will drag her to Hell.

Maybe she IS a BAD girl.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:52 PM, Winter _90 said:

How much irresponsibility and how much ignorance.Vaccines are very very important to your health, especially for your children.

It is true that pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money with vaccines and medications  but that does not mean that they are not necessary.
They are two different themes. 

so true.

and what always bothers me: bicycle helmet producers make a lot of money with producing lifesaving helmets, but somehow no one is complaining or starting conspiracy theories lol

On 3/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, helloitsme said:

Im honestly not even educated enough on this topic. I just know the popular opinion and the status quo. Can anyone explain the “whys” & “hows” on different views in vaccines?

there are no diff. views in my opinion.

there are also no different views when it comes to the earth not beeing flat/ a disc. some people are just wrong.

you can defn read about why v. are important but please dont take any of the con arguments serious

8 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxic***** said:

so true.

and what always bothers me: bicycle helmet producers make a lot of money with producing lifesaving helmets, but somehow no one is complaining or starting conspiracy theories lol

In the end, it's a business, a big business.

I repeat it is important to get vaccinated for your health and the health of others.

Archived