Harry Styles wore a shirt with an illustration of two dudes grabbing each other

• Leader

Harry Styles wore a shirt with an illustration by the late Keith Haring, the iconic, openly-gay artist who passed away from AIDS-related complications back in 1990.

The shirt has the words "safe ***" emblazoned on it. :whatitellu:

The graphic is of two men grabbing one another. :shaktongue:

Please do your best to keep your responses as PG as possible. Be cryptic if you must. :gagasmile:

Does Harry wearing this shirt make you feel things or is it just me. :inbed:

harry-styles-shirt.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly he makes it work. Like it looks effortless on him. Not like “look at me, I’m so edgy”

Spill it, puppers. ❤ He really is King of wearing controversial stuff and making-it-work-and-look-effortless-and-not-like-look-at-me-i'm-so-edgy. :mhm:

• Love 1
On 3/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, JordanMiller said:

Tbh he was wearing it kinda low-key and the interviewer noticed :katyfrog:

Well, it's at the front of his t-shirt? How was the interviewer supposed to miss it? :pieceofwhat:

He should come out as bisexual or stop his queerbaiting... :frenchy:

• Like 2

This thread is exhausting. People want to support the idea of being fluid and having a sexuality outside of the traditional “labels”, but the second an artist expresses themselves as anything other than gay we say they are pandering and queerbaiting. It’s just ridiculous. Same thing with Sam Smith. Once he decided to change his pronouns people started saying they missed the old Sam and that this is all a facade for attention. The hypocrisy :whatitellu: 

Let these artists express themselves however they want. If you don’t like them then don’t pay attention to them. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block