Do you think Britney knows about the Coronavirus?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her not commenting on Kobe's dead is bad PR.. There have been many cases of dead people where she/SoMe-team should have made a statement. 

I don't give a **** about Kobe, I'm european, but she should have jumped the wagon..

I'm sure she knows about it, of course she does, but she will never get it, unless someone from that hotel in Santa Barbara gave it to her. 

TBH why should she have to speak about Kobe? Just because he handed her an award once in her life, she has to make a public statement about his passing? She met Taylor Swift twice and didn't remember her. Yes he was one of the greats in his field but just because a famous person passes doesn't mean all other famous people need to make a public response. :zoomzoom:

Funny how LOU has posted about her office needing to stay open and that her employees can't work from home due to 'sensitivity' of their work.

Meanwhile international banks are letting people work from home.

A finance company that has enough lawyers on their board should not have any isses.

Archived