Do you think Britney knows about the Coronavirus?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Genuinely asking and not being shady. 

I genuinely wonder if she knows about it. If she does, what does she think about it?

I was surprised she never said anything about Kobe’s death so I just assumed she didn’t hear about it. Or she did and she just didn’t feel comfortable posting about it.

Do you think she’s aware of the pandemic? 

6C2B46CD-9012-44DB-BCC6-1F0B2BFA2436.jpeg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I think If she does she “Lou” will post something like 

“omg all this news about corona Virus is scaring me 😳😳😳😱😱👽 praying that everyone heals fast and quick 🧚🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻 Stay safe everyone and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!🍎🍏

psssss!!!!

this tree in my backyard is soooo coolll 😱😱😳😳😃👀

Sorry I haven’t been to the zone yet guys ... 😢😢😢😢 my foot healed yay !!!! But then I got scared 😖😖😱 this coronavirus makes me feel vulnerable like a mouse 🐭🐭🤪 so I’m not leaving my house ... omg that rhymes 😜😜😜 !!! p.s. tickets are on sale now for once upon a one more time see you there 😉😉

I'm sure she knows. Like, when she sees her sons or like talks to Kevin on the phone about the kids like i'm sure it's been brought up in passing like "oh school got cancelled cause of the coronavirus" and then the kids or Kevin can just fill her in on the details. Also, there's Sam. :whatitellu:

Archived