Liam Payne fans trend #WeLoveYouLiam after worrisome pictures surface

• Leader

Is a new paparazzi photo of Liam Payne cause for concern?

Liam fans started the hashtag #WeLoveYouLiam after the pic surfaced. Liam's cheeks look sunken in and he's got a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. :miley:

There are a couple of theories:

• He's going through something and lost weight
  • Got plastic surgery, fat removed from his cheeks
  • Just a bad photo

I gotta admit... when his debut album came out, I called it trash and reported the awful sales figures. I did not help the situation. Lord knows I didn't like it when people talk trash about BH. I/we should have all been nicer. Stay strong king. Unless it's just plastic surgery, then carry on :katycream:

liam-payne-trend.jpg

• Like 2

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

He's been looking like this for weeks now since he shaved his scruff. And i don't like it. :xfactorlook:

I was literally the only one repping for him on the New Exhale when his album came out. I know so many people. :cuteneylaugh:

I think it's just the weird shape of his mustache that's kinda giving him a little contour. :akii:

• Like 1
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He's been looking like this for weeks now since he shaved his scruff. And i don't like it. :xfactorlook:

I was literally the only one repping for him on the New Exhale when his album came out. I know so many people. :cuteneylaugh:

I think it's just the weird shape of his mustache that's kinda giving him a little contour. :akii:

What's the new Exhale? :demi:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

33 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Liam fans started the hashtag #WeLoveYouLiam after the pic surfaced. Liam's cheeks look sunken in and he's got a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. :miley:

• Just a bad photo

I gotta admit... when his debut album came out, I called it trash and reported the awful sales figures. I did not help the situation. Lord knows I didn't like it when people talk trash about BH. I/we should have all been nicer. Stay strong king. Unless it's just plastic surgery, then carry on :katycream:

liam-payne-trend.jpg

giphy.gif

probably surgery, mess

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

lmao 💀 

It's the Blackout of BreatheHeavy, honestly. Panned by critics when it came out and it was a short lived era, but she's influential. I mean, look at this place now. Her impact. This right now is the Circus of BreatheHeavy. :bigtime:

And your Jamie Spears cause you orchestrated this.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Must be sad, having to call New Exhale your hometown :katycry:

I knoooow. :queenie:

But she's iconic. :letitburn: I kinda miss some of the people there who weren't from here tho. They didn't transfer here. Where is Tom. TOM??? Are you reading this??? Where are you??? ❤❤❤

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

• Just a bad photo

liam-payne-trend.jpg

he looks happy here though

NINTCHDBPICT000568809916-1-e1583512844533.jpg?w=1240

NINTCHDBPICT000568809917-1.jpg?w=1240

he just dropped a bunch of weight, how or why? dunno

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.