Liam Payne fans trend #WeLoveYouLiam after worrisome pictures surface

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Is a new paparazzi photo of Liam Payne cause for concern?

Liam fans started the hashtag #WeLoveYouLiam after the pic surfaced. Liam's cheeks look sunken in and he's got a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. :miley:

There are a couple of theories:

• He's going through something and lost weight
  • Got plastic surgery, fat removed from his cheeks
  • Just a bad photo

I gotta admit... when his debut album came out, I called it trash and reported the awful sales figures. I did not help the situation. Lord knows I didn't like it when people talk trash about BH. I/we should have all been nicer. Stay strong king. Unless it's just plastic surgery, then carry on :katycream:

liam-payne-trend.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been looking like this for weeks now since he shaved his scruff. And i don't like it. :xfactorlook:

I was literally the only one repping for him on the New Exhale when his album came out. I know so many people. :cuteneylaugh:

I think it's just the weird shape of his mustache that's kinda giving him a little contour. :akii:

• Leader
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He's been looking like this for weeks now since he shaved his scruff. And i don't like it. :xfactorlook:

I was literally the only one repping for him on the New Exhale when his album came out. I know so many people. :cuteneylaugh:

I think it's just the weird shape of his mustache that's kinda giving him a little contour. :akii:

What's the new Exhale? :demi:

33 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Liam fans started the hashtag #WeLoveYouLiam after the pic surfaced. Liam's cheeks look sunken in and he's got a bit of a dazed look in his eyes. :miley:

• Just a bad photo

I gotta admit... when his debut album came out, I called it trash and reported the awful sales figures. I did not help the situation. Lord knows I didn't like it when people talk trash about BH. I/we should have all been nicer. Stay strong king. Unless it's just plastic surgery, then carry on :katycream:

liam-payne-trend.jpg

giphy.gif

probably surgery, mess

5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

lmao 💀 

It's the Blackout of BreatheHeavy, honestly. Panned by critics when it came out and it was a short lived era, but she's influential. I mean, look at this place now. Her impact. This right now is the Circus of BreatheHeavy. :bigtime:

And your Jamie Spears cause you orchestrated this.

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Must be sad, having to call New Exhale your hometown :katycry:

I knoooow. :queenie:

But she's iconic. :letitburn: I kinda miss some of the people there who weren't from here tho. They didn't transfer here. Where is Tom. TOM??? Are you reading this??? Where are you??? ❤❤❤

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

• Just a bad photo

liam-payne-trend.jpg

he looks happy here though

NINTCHDBPICT000568809916-1-e1583512844533.jpg?w=1240

NINTCHDBPICT000568809917-1.jpg?w=1240

he just dropped a bunch of weight, how or why? dunno

Archived