Do you think new Britney music is coming? When?

JP9101

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Y'all have atleast been through proper eras :wontcry:

I became a fan in Aug 2018 💀 she'll probably retire before I see new music

yeah i became a true stan in end of 2017 and the only thing i have gone through is like

nye performance and the piece of me tour :mariahstare:

we def got some good energy driven performances but alot of the time brinny the production and her appearance 

well this sums it up

the tour was renamed the piece of marta tour (bahaha iconic)

87988.png

I mean, she has been working on stuff. I am sure with Domination an album was bound to happen. I am sure there are lots of songs already made. They just can't do anything cause who is there to make business decisions? That random court appointed conservator? Even she is temp, nothing is happening with her till contracts can legally be signed, and deals legally made. 

It will be awhile. Poor Brit is probs going stir crazy. 

It’s inevitable. I don’t know why everyone is so negative about this. Britney clearly wants to continue her career.

Britney was so hyped for Glory. She talked about how she wasn’t able to do music she wanted because of the conservatorship. She clearly still enjoys doing things, just on her own accord. Even when it comes to performing, insiders say Domination was her idea (and we all know Daddy Spears loves to take away things she enjoys, a what more proof do you need?). She was SO into Piece of Me when it relaunched in 2016.

she will come back. This fan base says she’s over every time there’s a long wait in between albums. She’ll be back. I just think this time might be longer than before.

Archived