Unknown magazine interview surfaced from 2016

Cappycorn87

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all jumping on the “this is so fake” wagon...but, like, she has said all of these things before in various interviews, a lot in For The Record even. Nothing here is new information or screams imaginary. 
To me, this just read like somebody paraphrasing other interviews of hers. And it doesn’t “feel like her” because the author isn’t very good at contextualizing (i.e. the “she giggles” etc.).

You know at first I felt like it might be real, but after I finished the reading, I was almost sure it's not her words. I don't know Britney personally but I've been watching her for years which kind of got me some knowledge about her, the way she speaks... It's like when you have a friend you know them well, even when they leave you an anonymous letter, you'll find out who wrote it. And somehow, in that way, I feel like this interview is fake, thank you.:sickofu:

11 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

Nice to see a maiden fan here :clap:

Do you like them too? I'm also glad to see someone recognizing them here! :mcry:
I love Maiden with all my heart! And Britney is like my big childhood sentiment, I follow her life & music since 1999 (I don't see anything wrong with liking both, I even think they have something in common - both are great performers, but in a very different way)

10 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Do you like them too? I'm also glad to see someone recognizing them here! :mcry:
I love Maiden with all my heart! And Britney is like my big childhood sentiment, I follow her life & music since 1999 (I don't see anything wrong with liking both, I even think they have something in common - both are great performers, but in a very different way)

I love them so much!! I haven't seen them live yet but i saw Bruce with his book tour and it was amazing!!!! :crying3:

Britney is a big part of my childhood even tho i listen to metal bands like maiden i still love Britney
:mcry:

Archived