Unknown magazine interview surfaced from 2016

Cappycorn87

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe it :ehidk: "i won't lie. i'd read them, just to see what they'd say, It actually inspired a lot (:thinkney:) of my music at the time... "Referring to her song Piece of Me" :mj: But... she wasn't even involved in the writing process for most of the released songs on Blackout lol i think she only co-wrote "Freakshow" and "Ooh Ooh Baby" this whole "interview" sounds like a fan fiction to me :ririshade2:

19 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I don't believe it :ehidk: "i won't lie. i'd read them, just to see what they'd say, It actually inspired a lot (:thinkney:) of my music at the time... "Referring to her song Piece of Me" :mj: But... she wasn't even involved in the writing process for most of the released songs on Blackout lol i think she only co-wrote "Freakshow" and "Ooh Ooh Baby" this whole "interview" sounds like a fan fiction to me :ririshade2:

And she never acknowledges or gives her songs a shout out like that, especially ones from Blackout

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I know this is completely unrelated to the topic but i just came back after a few months and i'm curious about what happened. Last time i checked Exhale was locked up to new topics and there was a new forum made. Now i see new topics and a new look. Can anyone tell me what happened? :mj:

Yeah the new Exhale didn't go to plan. Jordan has moved us all back here.

Archived