Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari: "Maybe we're already married, nobody knows."

enAC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nickey said:

I feel like Shrek (do you know who I mean? :explainlol:) was the last boyfriend of Britney's choice we got to know.

Charlie Ebersol which was cool and fun had literally no chemistry with Britney and they didn't even pretend like now she does with Sam. It's just a good deal for Brinty's Team and Asghari.

I thought Britney really seemed into Charlie. Charlie had his own connections before Britney, hes a rich successful dude who always worked and knew famous people, he also barely talked about her when they were together. I dont see what he gained dating her bc he didnt talk about her and he seems pretty lowkey. He already owned a company and as far as I know, continues producing things. So nothing changed in his life. Actually that Superbowl commercial she did I wonder if It had smt to do with him. He had NFL connections, his dad also did smt with sports, he produced olympic games. 

I think the fact it barely lasted is maybe bc Charlie got sick of her teams and dads bs. Maybe they wanted to control Charlie and couldnt. Charlie didnt need them like Sam does bc Charlie wasnt even trying to be famous or to become an actor.

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I thought Britney really seemed into Charlie. Charlie had his own connections before Britney, hes a rich successful dude who always worked and knew famous people, he also barely talked about her when they were together. I dont see what he gained dating her bc he didnt talk about her and he seems pretty lowkey. He already owned a company and as far as I know, continues producing things. So nothing changed in his life. Actually that Superbowl commercial she did I wonder if It had smt to do with him. He had NFL connections, his dad also did smt with sports, he produced olympic games. 

I think the fact it barely lasted is maybe bc Charlie got sick of her teams and dads bs. Maybe they wanted to control Charlie and couldnt. Charlie didnt need them like Sam does bc Charlie wasnt even trying to be famous or to become an actor.

Yeah every time on the red carpet I always see him take a step aside and let the photogs capture her but jump in when they ask for pictures with him. I don’t know if they were in love or they both know it’s for show but I can definitely see them at least being really good friends and having a healthy relationship even if it is platonic, even with David too, you can tell the guy is a jokester and is probably why she was attracted to him. That’s why I never bothered that they were her boyfriends as they seemed harmless and the fact they both got the “cheating” story means they couldn’t take her team’s bs and so they got the villain card while Sam is her knight in shinning armor. 

20 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah every time on the red carpet I always see him take a step aside and let the photogs capture her but jump in when they ask for pictures with him. I don’t know if they were in love or they both know it’s for show but I can definitely see them at least being really good friends and having a healthy relationship even if it is platonic, even with David too, you can tell the guy is a jokester and is probably why she was attracted to him. That’s why I never bothered that they were her boyfriends as they seemed harmless and the fact they both got the “cheating” story means they couldn’t take her team’s bs and so they got the villain card while Sam is her knight in shinning armor. 

Tbh i dont think Charlie was paid, he didnt need it. I think they had smt but It would never work. He was always traveling to film stuff. Imagine him being a grown *** independent man having to ask her dad to travel with her or things like that. It would never last. Exactly, he didnt act as if he was dying to be seen with her. He seemed respectful, like he didnt mind being seen with her but he wasnt all smiles all the time either. I think its cute how he was smiling the whole time looking at HER when she was standing alone on the bbmas red carpet. Another thing is he went a few times to her show but he was never seen by the fans in the audience, so he probably didnt want attention at all. 

David is another one I dont know if he was paid. He was too random and regular. Media didnt care about him, he wasnt handsome, rich or an aspiring star. I mean, if they would pay someone, why not pay someone more attractive or inside the industry bc that would make headlines. David was the relationship media cared less from all she had. And yeah the fact he said she didnt need a cship years after they broke up makes me think if Jamie really cut him off bc he wasnt that ok with the cship. The whole story was really strange. 

Was there any Charlie cheating story? I know about that blind gossip saying he liked her but dumped her bc he thought she was dumb. 

58 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I knew that Charlie was rich already, we all been talking a lot about it in 2015. But when I look back I think that I haven't really seen them together being so cute, in love, you know.... :bpo:

Maybe there was love between them, but before the world got to know they're together. And you may be right that he just got sick of all the people around Britney, I'm pretty sure I've read something about that but on her previous boyfriends (Lucado or even Jason) that they had to sign a contract before "outing" the relationship with Britney and it was very restrictive.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh i dont think Charlie was paid, he didnt need it. I think they had smt but It would never work. He was always traveling to film stuff. Imagine him being a grown *** independent man having to ask her dad to travel with her or things like that. It would never last. Exactly, he didnt act as if he was dying to be seen with her. He seemed respectful, like he didnt mind being seen with her but he wasnt all smiles all the time either. I think its cute how he was smiling the whole time looking at HER when she was standing alone on the bbmas red carpet. Another thing is he went a few times to her show but he was never seen by the fans in the audience, so he probably didnt want attention at all. 

David is another one I dont know if he was paid. He was too random and regular. Media didnt care about him, he wasnt handsome, rich or an aspiring star. I mean, if they would pay someone, why not pay someone more attractive or inside the industry bc that would make headlines. David was the relationship media cared less from all she had. And yeah the fact he said she didnt need a cship years after they broke up makes me think if Jamie really cut him off bc he wasnt that ok with the cship. The whole story was really strange. 

Was there any Charlie cheating story? I know about that blind gossip saying he liked her but dumped her bc he thought she was dumb. 

I love that you mentioned him smiling as she stands alone. It was so sweet and he looked so proud of her. I’ve been trying to see that with Sam but it’s not gonna happen. He’s young and vain, he’s at that age where he likes the fame and attention just like Britney did when she first started. Britney already been through that and is over it, Charlie is the same age as her so he has the same mentality so even if there wasn’t love, he would have been her rock to help her get through these rough years UNSELFISHLY.

Well didn’t she say it in Vegas? I know the first time she mentioned it was for David but I know she did another “the best thing about your boyfriend cheating on you...” thing or was that referring to David again? It’s so odd to hear that blind gossip since till this day he had nothing but affection for her. I don’t think he was paid but obviously it was arranged through connections. Lou does have sports clients so she was probably advertising that Britney is on the look out or something.
They lucked out that he’s a nice guy and nice guys have a heart so that’s why it didn’t work out because he didn’t want to partake in their shadiness in what they are doing to her or using him as a tool to get her to do what they want. I don’t see any sane guy willing to do that. Look at us appalled at the stuff they done to her so it shows David and Charlie have a conscious. 

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

I knew that Charlie was rich already, we all been talking a lot about it in 2015. But when I look back I think that I haven't really seen them together being so cute, in love, you know.... :bpo:

Maybe there was love between them, but before the world got to know they're together. And you may be right that he just got sick of all the people around Britney, I'm pretty sure I've read something about that but on her previous boyfriends (Lucado or even Jason) that they had to sign a contract before "outing" the relationship with Britney and it was very restrictive.

I think it was talked about a lot bc people were used to see Britney with men like Kfed who doesnt work or even Jason that kinda gave up on his career to follow Britney everywhere like a puppy. So when Britney was linked to man who was born rich and was successful on his own, people were surprised.

Yeah, everyone who is around Britney has to sign a DNA, thats why i think its so weird how David said she didnt need a cship years after they split. I thought they couldnt say anything questioning her dad or her life at all.

I think Charlie is private. Last time I checked he was married and seemed happy, but he just seems low key. Maybe thats why they werent always showing PDA. But they had cute moments together. He also looked kinda great with her kids. 

britney-spears-wearing-a-bikini-in-hawai

britney-BALCON014.jpg

ryan-reynolds-blake-lively-britney-spear

014~957.jpg

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I love that you mentioned him smiling as she stands alone. It was so sweet and he looked so proud of her. I’ve been trying to see that with Sam but it’s not gonna happen. He’s young and vain, he’s at that age where he likes the fame and attention just like Britney did when she first started. Britney already been through that and is over it, Charlie is the same age as her so he has the same mentality so even if there wasn’t love, he would have been her rock to help her get through these rough years UNSELFISHLY.

Well didn’t she say it in Vegas? I know the first time she mentioned it was for David but I know she did another “the best thing about your boyfriend cheating on you...” thing or was that referring to David again? It’s so odd to hear that blind gossip since till this day he had nothing but affection for her. I don’t think he was paid but obviously it was arranged through connections. Lou does have sports clients so she was probably advertising that Britney is on the look out or something.
They lucked out that he’s a nice guy and nice guys have a heart so that’s why it didn’t work out because he didn’t want to partake in their shadiness in what they are doing to her or using him as a tool to get her to do what they want. I don’t see any sane guy willing to do that. Look at us appalled at the stuff they done to her so it shows David and Charlie have a conscious. 

He seemed respectful, like he knew his place and didnt want to shine with her. It looked like he was being supportive and was proud, not like he wanted to show her around so everybody could see he was dating Britney Spears. I remember Harry Styles passed by her and waved at her and he just smiled when Britney waved back. He didnt seem to want attention. If It was Sam hed get out of his way to talk to Harry as well so all headlines could be "Sam Asghari bonds with Harry Styles"

The only difference about young Britney and Sam is she never seemed desperate to get famous, like shed hang out with anyone so she could get famous. And when she got big, she got big bc of herself. Im not saying Sam doesnt like her, but i dont think Britney was never like him. I mean, he did one gig with Jammie Foxx, Scott Eastwood and some other dude and started following them all even tho neither of them follows Sam back on instagram. That shows hes desperate to have famous friends so he could be a star like the Rock or Leonardo DiCaprio (he wishes).

Sam seems so boring. I really wonder if she was free if shed still be with him. If hes in real life like hes on instagram, hes just dull. He only cares about looks, his body, his "achievements" and how he overcame being fat or whatever. He thinks hes such an inspiration. I dont hate him like many people here do, but ugh he seems so full of himself.

I think Charlie never cared about fame. His mom was an actress, he dad created snl, they went thru a family tragedy that got some media coverage so even tho Britney is so much famous than his parents ever were, he is in the business, he had famous friends and parents, so u could see he wasnt seduced by fame like Sam is. 

I think she called David out, i dont remember her addressing Charlie in any way. She even pretended she never dated him. Right after their split she said she was single for over a year or smt like that lol it seemed like shade tho. 

I think Charlie kinda mentioned her only once after their split, he said which one of her songs was his favourite and it didnt seem like he was annoyed at all. Some people here believed the blind gossip bc they think Charlie seems smart and Britney dumb. I dont know what I believe but their split was also strange. She acted like she never even met him. 

Idk how they met but months before when she was still with David he was her freakshow guy. His sis in law is a massive Britney fan so i bet they went to her show together and maybe they met her on that day. Maybe he used his connections to be the freakshow guy bc his sis in law insisted. But who knows how they reconnected when she got single.

Yeah, i feel like even Jason got tired of her dads bs. Tbh even if Sam loves her (even tho hes an attention *****), i dont think she can last with anyone under a cship. Only if the person is such a pushover and accept everything easily.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, The Greatest Show said:

also lets not forget those lovely facebook comments where he mocked fat people in the gym and homeless people. such a great person.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt even though it feels a lot like he's using her but he made fun of fat people and homeless people...not cool what a ****!:bigtime:

On 2/6/2020 at 4:37 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well let's be real here. Her choice of men wasn't all that great. Love her to death but home girl can't choose good men. And it's very clear thst whomever she dates she becomes them. It's because she doesn't wanna lose them. 

You have a point:tiffanynod:

Y'all are so disgusting and judgey.  No wonder Britney hates her fans.  You get so trigged when people judge you, but you have no issue judging someone you know NOTHING about personally (both Sam and mostly Britney herself over the years).

Some people say he's using her (he barely even mentions her unless asked or a random post here and there... usually fake couples post nothing but pics together to prove something); some say he's bland/boring (y'all say the same about Britney all the time... they don't need to be 'fun' for you, they can be fun in the privacy with each other;  they are both more similar than you think... both are dorky, shy but confident when needed on camera, very family-oriented, frugile, fitness freaks, etc. 

Like seriously... go look in the mirror and judge every aspect of your own life, before judging others you do not know personally. Y'all are making us fans look bad.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:02 PM, C0CKy said:

I respect your opinion, but I am genuinely curious how Scam supporters rationalize him and his actions.

How do you look past the fact he lied and said that Britney was “so strong and brave” (or whatever BS he said,) for checking herself into that facility last year, meanwhile she testified in court she was sent against her will. All of which he had to know.

Not to mention, his cheating on Britney in 2017 with that Morgan chick. 

His blatant social climbing.

Or the fact that he has a history of “dating”  the stars of music videos he’s in. 

He might as well be a prostitute because he is the most “for sale” dude I’ve ever seen. 

Also, I’m pretty sure he lies about being 23. He looks MUCH older. 

All tea all shade. :mhm:

I'm pretty much gonna abstain from commenting anything else cuz you've said it all so beautifully.

No, wait: He's basically a glorified babysitter-*****.

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

Archived