Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari: "Maybe we're already married, nobody knows."

enAC

8 minutes ago, enAC said:

Some Megan Instagram followers posted on twitter/instagram the receipts that the pics/videos were  from middle of the 2016 when megan and sam dated. I can't help you if you're a flop fan that didn't follow the whole thing back in January 2017. So, keep believing in your narrative and spreading lies, buddy. Keep talking to yourself. Have a nice weekend.

Lol k. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

No, actually he isn’t obligated to go along with Britney’s team like Britney because he isn’t in a CONservatorship and has free will. If he were even a decent human being he would feel obligated to be a whistleblower. Why does he get a pass yet people are mad at various celebrities (who have nothing to do with Britney,) for not speaking up?

She also said she always sings live in an interview, so there is that. Let’s not pretend that them meeting was this natural occurrence. Everyone in her life is vetted. And according to David La Chapelle and other production assistants, she is not even allowed to speak freely with whomever on set. 

No, the story was not a lie. The Daily Mail would be sued if that were the case. And no one refuted the story. 

He doesn't need to be under conservatorship to be obligated to stay quiet. This his how PR work. The same reason why (for example) Jamie Lynn stays quiet too. When you're part of this world, I believe it's not so easy to go to the media and just say whatever you want. Probably he could be in trouble for such actions. These people have enough power to keep Britney under c-ship for years, so they will destroy Sam if he would say too much. 
Other celebrities are not in Britney's circle, so her team can't reach them, so they can speak up freely. 
If Britney can't speak with other people on set, then how her and Sam got to know each other more closely? How could he reach her? 
If she would sue everyone who's lying about her, then she would never leave the court. She stopped fighting years ago. 

I don't know if Sam is good or bad person. I won't judge someone I don't know, just by his looks and few facts/rumours about his life.

3 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Isn't he obliged to say what Britney team want, same as Britney herself? Just PR move, when everyone were asking about it, he just couldn't say that she was sent against her will. Britney team wouldn't let him start the scandal.

As I remember, it was explained. The story was a lie, this chick is his ex and the pic is old, they were dating before relationship with Britney. She just wanted some press attention. 

Wasn't Britney the first one who proposed a date? She said it in a interview, she had his phone number and contacted him months after making "Slumber Party" video, and then asked him for a date.

I'm not "Sam supporter", but don't hate him either. 
Isn't it her longest lasting relationship ever? She seem to be quite happy with him. Maybe she just wants such a boy-toy? Maybe they have good ***. Let her be with whoever she wants to.

But why did he say anything? He could have kept his mouth shut but no, he felt the need to praise her when no one was asking him anything to begin with. This is the thing about him that made me question him more. Im not saying he doesnt like her and I understand that if he says anything negative about cship, team cship would kick his *** in a heartbeat, but if he didnt go along with this bs cship, he would have stayed at least silent. He could have said nothing at all, so why did he praise her "decision to take care of herself"? This just rubs me the wrong way. 

20 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

HATE tho? Sis... :gerlwat:

Haha yes, hate. Like many have pointed out, he likes to date celebs to climb up the ladder. He also works at the gym that is owned by shayan and Shahin and who is their bro in law? Why, gigi hadid's father! So of course he befriended them so he can get close and get connections from gigi and Bella thru them. 

This guy likes to use ppl for his own personal gain. He just comes off as a cocky guy who cares about nothing but good looks, a good body, and looks down at ppl who don't look like him. 

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But why did he say anything? He could have kept his mouth shut but no, he felt the need to praise her when no one was asking him anything to begin with. This is the thing about him that made me question him more. Im not saying he doesnt like her and I understand that if he says anything negative about cship, team cship would kick his *** in a heartbeat, but if he didnt go along with this bs cship, he would have stayed at least silent. He could have said nothing at all, so why did he praise her "decision to take care of herself"? This just rubs me the wrong way. 

When your famous girlfriend is sent to the mental health facility, it's obvious that people would ask. It's more safe to show your statement before the storm. If he would stay quiet, people will get suspicious something's wrong. 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This guy likes to use ppl for his own personal gain. He just comes off as a cocky guy who cares about nothing but good looks, a good body, and looks down at ppl who don't look like him. 

You're so sure about this, like you know him personally. 
You know that all you've said puts Britney in a bad light too? How stupid and blind she is, if she's in a relationship with such awful guy? Poor girl can't live her life, everyone tells her what do. First her team and father, then her fans... 
There's difference between supporting #FreeBritney, and interfering her private life, and telling what's good for her.  No wonder she's got enough of living under public eye. 

1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

When your famous girlfriend is sent to the mental health facility, it's obvious that people would ask. It's more safe to show your statement before the storm. If he would stay quiet, people will get suspicious something's wrong. 

You know that all you've said puts Britney in a bad light too? How stupid and blind she is, if she's in a relationship with such awful guy? Poor girl can't live her life, everyone tells her what do. First her team and father, then her fans... 
There's difference between supporting #FreeBritney, and interfering her private life, and telling what's good for her.  No wonder she's got enough of living under public eye. 

Well let's be real here. Her choice of men wasn't all that great. Love her to death but home girl can't choose good men. And it's very clear thst whomever she dates she becomes them. It's because she doesn't wanna lose them. 

1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

He left a comment on one of her posts. No one asked him **** but he left the comment praising her anyway. 

Let me tell u smt... I never bashed anyone who she dated or whatever since 2008. Ive always said that maybe she had smt read with Jason at first bc she knew him/hang out with him even before the cship was in place and he also seemed really good with her kids. I also dont think Charlie was paid by her dad bc he didnt need to, never seemed to want fame and also the fact the relationship didnt last make me wonder if Charlie got fed up with their bs. And then there was David who seemed pretty lowkey and even said after they broke up she didnt need to be under a cship and praised her as a mom.

But with Sam feels different. Hes really vain, he does seem an attention *****. Im not saying he hates her but it seems like he loves the attention he gets by dating her and his comment praising her for "taking care of herself" when no one was asking him **** about it is indeed fishy. Also mind u that its not like everyone wants him to stop his so called career bc of the cship, but the sessions were going and he just seemed more worried about being at events and trying to be famous. Another thing was the day the news broke about Maddie being in hospital... And there he was posting selfies like nothing was going on with Britneys family. He was dragged bc of it and he even felt the need to delete the posts. 

Tbh I always got offended when a lot of people wanted to say all her bfs since 2008 were paid by her dad bc I do think she isnt only a star and thats it. She seems kind, fun and down to earth. I do think she is attractive and seems like a loving mother. So I think people can fall for her ofc. I dont think all she has is her fame, money and success. She isnt a dumb crazy old lady how some people want portray her to be. I dont think its a problem she is older and has two kids, but the cship is a problem. She also never had the best taste when it came to men anyway. The fact she is kind is smt that will make more men prey on her. That doesnt make her dumb, maybe she is just too good to see the worse on people. But i wanna believe she knows better by now. Maybe she isnt that in love with him anyway, who knows. 

I dont hate Sam, but I also dont think he seems that good either. I hope most of people are wrong about him anyway bc i dont want Britney to get hurt again. 

Another thing is if hes really under team cship control, i do wonder if she knows and just goes along with their bs. Her team is so sketchy i just dont know what to think about everything anymore. 

I think he’s just her **** buddy and they are casually dating. It seems like they’re never together(based off his Instagram).  I think the d is good and it occupies her time so she goes along with it. 
That video of him telling her to kiss her 2 times was suspicious af. They both know what’s up. 

He said he supported her because what else was he supposed to say?? 
He has been givin a script, or else he is not allowed to see britney.

Hate him or whatever, -  he is still all the company she's got. Take that away from her and she will be completely alone. 

And didn't he say recently his first music video was in 2016?? I think he said "work" was his first..

I feel like Shrek (do you know who I mean? :explainlol:) was the last boyfriend of Britney's choice we got to know.

Charlie Ebersol which was cool and fun had literally no chemistry with Britney and they didn't even pretend like now she does with Sam. It's just a good deal for Brinty's Team and Asghari.

22 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Haha yes, hate. Like many have pointed out, he likes to date celebs to climb up the ladder. He also works at the gym that is owned by shayan and Shahin and who is their bro in law? Why, gigi hadid's father! So of course he befriended them so he can get close and get connections from gigi and Bella thru them. 

You are so consistent and we ALL stan.  Keep on roastin. :hugs:

Archived