Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari: "Maybe we're already married, nobody knows."

enAC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Slayer said:

i know people hate him, but i love them together and in my eyes he really loves her and makes her happy.

if you disagree, please refrain from responding to my comment and understand we all hold our own views.

I respect your opinion, but I am genuinely curious how Scam supporters rationalize him and his actions.

How do you look past the fact he lied and said that Britney was “so strong and brave” (or whatever BS he said,) for checking herself into that facility last year, meanwhile she testified in court she was sent against her will. All of which he had to know.

Not to mention, his cheating on Britney in 2017 with that Morgan chick. 

His blatant social climbing.

Or the fact that he has a history of “dating”  the stars of music videos he’s in. 

He might as well be a prostitute because he is the most “for sale” dude I’ve ever seen. 

Also, I’m pretty sure he lies about being 23. He looks MUCH older. 

All tea all shade. :mhm:

2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I respect your opinion, but I am genuinely curious how Scam supporters rationalize him and his actions.

How do you look past the fact he lied and said that Britney was “so strong and brave” (or whatever BS he said,) for checking herself into that facility last year, meanwhile she testified in court she was sent against her will. All of which he had to know.

His blatant social climbing.

Or the fact that he has a history of “dating”  the stars of music videos he’s in. 

He might as well be a prostitute because he is the most “for sale” dude I’ve ever seen. 

also lets not forget those lovely facebook comments where he mocked fat people in the gym and homeless people. such a great person.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

also lets not forget those lovely facebook comments where he mocked fat people in the gym and homeless people. such a great person.

I vaguely remember hearing something about that. There’s so much with him it’s hard to keep up. 

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Isn't he obliged to say what Britney team want, same as Britney herself? Just PR move, when everyone were asking about it, he just couldn't say that she was sent against her will. Britney team wouldn't let him start the scandal.

9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

As I remember, it was explained. The story was a lie, this chick is his ex and the pic is old, they were dating before relationship with Britney. She just wanted some press attention. 

13 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Wasn't Britney the first one who proposed a date? She said it in a interview, she had his phone number and contacted him months after making "Slumber Party" video, and then asked him for a date.

I'm not "Sam supporter", but don't hate him either. 
Isn't it her longest lasting relationship ever? She seem to be quite happy with him. Maybe she just wants such a boy-toy? Maybe they have good ***. Let her be with whoever she wants to.

17 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Sis, this pics/videos that Morgan Osman posted in January 2017 were old (specifically, they were from the middle of 2016), they were take before Sam starts dating Britney in November 2016. (Not surprisely, Morgan's known as a fame hungry and even tagged tmz, radar online and others gossip sites at the original post on her instagram)
Have a nice day, baby

31 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Isn't he obliged to say what Britney team want, same as Britney herself? Just PR move, when everyone were asking about it, he just couldn't say that she was sent against her will. Britney team wouldn't let him start the scandal.

No, actually he isn’t obligated to go along with Britney’s team like Britney because he isn’t in a CONservatorship and has free will. If he were even a decent human being he would feel obligated to be a whistleblower. Why does he get a pass yet people are mad at various celebrities (who have nothing to do with Britney,) for not speaking up?

Wasn't Britney the first one who proposed a date? She said it in a interview, she had his phone number and contacted him months after making "Slumber Party" video, and then asked him for a date.

She also said she always sings live in an interview, so there is that. Let’s not pretend that them meeting was this natural occurrence. Everyone in her life is vetted. And according to David La Chapelle and other production assistants, she is not even allowed to speak freely with whomever on set. 

As I remember, it was explained. The story was a lie, this chick is his ex and the pic is old, they were dating before relationship with Britney. She just wanted some press attention. 

No, the story was not a lie. The Daily Mail would be sued if that were the case. And no one refuted the story. 

13 minutes ago, enAC said:

Sis, this pics/videos that Morgan Osman posted in January 2017 were old (specifically, they were from the middle of 2016), they were take before Sam starts dating Britney in November 2016. (Not surprisely, Morgan's known as a fame hungry and even tagged tmz, radar online and others gossip sites at the original post on her instagram)
Have a nice day, baby

Receipts?

22 minutes ago, enAC said:

Welcome to the thread https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/737914-thot-unsuccessfully-tries-to-destroy-britney's-newfound-relationship-with-sam-asghari/#comments
I was here and on twitter/instagram when the thing happened in January 2017. Don't get me wrong, buddy, but you're so late with this story ._.
Have a nice day/weekend!

I said I wanted receipts for your claims that the picture was from 2016 and that it was all a lie. 

You couldn’t provide them. :whatitellu:

Not sure why you keep pretending that I just found out about Sam and Morgan because I’ve known about it for years too but go off sis. 

35 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I said I wanted receipts for your claims that the picture was from 2016 and that it was all a lie. 

You couldn’t provide them. :whatitellu:

Not sure why you keep pretending that I just found out about Sam and Morgan because I’ve known about it for years too but go off sis. 

Some Megan Instagram followers posted on twitter/instagram the receipts that the pics/videos were  from middle of the 2016 when megan and sam dated. I can't help you if you're a flop fan that didn't follow the whole thing back in January 2017. So, keep believing in your narrative and spreading lies, buddy. Keep talking to yourself. Have a nice weekend.

Archived