Some 'Domination' rumors

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

And I'm here still waiting for the Original POM mixes to leak. :icant2:

I think it’s more likely from for domination mixes to leak before POM does. A few people become buddies with the dude who made the domination remixes (although to my knowledge they didn’t hear any of them). People tracked down who made the POM mixes (delcore) and if I recall he said there were no mixes for that show (smh) because Britney sang “completely live” and the instrumentals came from the band. I think the closest we’ll get is the soundboard audio (although I’m still dying to hear the official lucky mix)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
On 9/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, PokemonSpears said:

The lack of Boys makes it automatically fake, even though other things match.

Also, is very convenient to say it is just tentative, thus excusing the lack of MP, BTI or Coupure Électrique (or CE could've been one of the vid segues)

We'll never know :mcry:

nah this is the one

also this was posted before nappytabs confirmed them pretty sure

On 9/26/2019 at 12:20 PM, F r e e Brit said:

I don't doubt for a second she was killing it in rehearsals. And I'm sure that, conceptually, the show was coming together pretty well.

The issue for me is she doesn't follow through to the live performance. I've been disappointed too many times to imagine Domination would've been any different. 

:(

I know it isn't a rehearsal clip, but just look at how excited and happy she is to see the FF stage for the first time. This is not the Britney who toured on the same stage just a couple weeks later. 

My circus tour experience was good as a production and she delivered on the lil choreo that existed. My femme fatale was way better she was rocking it and there were live backtrack vocals on 3ish songs she was feelin it except some select songs and it was bomb

Saw piece of me twice. First time 2015 was f**king incredible best britney I've seen in person she ROCKED it, second time 2017 was no burning over it I felt guilty watching.  sADLY exactly as I had anticipated as she had been doing that same **** for so long there. 

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

I think it’s more likely from for domination mixes to leak before POM does. A few people become buddies with the dude who made the domination remixes (although to my knowledge they didn’t hear any of them). People tracked down who made the POM mixes (delcore) and if I recall he said there were no mixes for that show (smh) because Britney sang “completely live” and the instrumentals came from the band. I think the closest we’ll get is the soundboard audio (although I’m still dying to hear the official lucky mix)

I know in my soul that the domination mixes are amazing. Let's hope they leak soon, it will be nice to hear something fresh, even though it's old songs.  :bop:

I'm not buying that excuse about POM, maybe it's an excuse to avoid legal issues, if someday the mixes leak. 

6 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

nah this is the one

Well, that sounds more accurate (I can't at GM, OOB and BTMYH being on the same segment lol but Alien was there with Slave and Freaskshow, so it sounds legit)

I want to believe, because it does sound right, but the conversation or email Jordan posted could just be riding on this.

I'd love to see a Womanizer/Circus medley, in a JUNGLE THEME!!! How amazing that would be.

And if it's true she was wearing something similar the Oops video but in black and skimpier, I imagine something like the OHT intro outfit meets some of the black outfits from POM's Slave section. Also this would've been the outfit for Toxic and BTI too.

I still don't know how to feel about Radar, DLMBTLTK, BTMYH and JLM being all in the setlist. Like, one of them should be fine and the other spots should go for better songs from Glory, BJ (besides WB which is surprisingly missing too) or other albums.

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, that sounds more accurate (I can't at GM, OOB and BTMYH being on the same segment lol but Alien was there with Slave and Freaskshow, so it sounds legit)

I want to believe, because it does sound right, but the conversation or email Jordan posted could just be riding on this.

I'd love to see a Womanizer/Circus medley, in a JUNGLE THEME!!! How amazing that would be.

And if it's true she was wearing something similar the Oops video but in black and skimpier, I imagine something like the OHT intro outfit meets some of the black outfits from POM's Slave section. Also this would've been the outfit for Toxic and BTI too.

I still don't know how to feel about Radar, DLMBTLTK, BTMYH and JLM being all in the setlist. Like, one of them should be fine and the other spots should go for better songs from Glory, BJ (besides WB which is surprisingly missing too) or other albums.

when i think of this show all i can thin of is OHT meets blackout tour that never happened

• 11 months later...
On 9/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, studlygeorge said:

NOT THE SOUNDBOARD FOR POM LEAKING BEFORE DOMINATION REMIXES. I WANT THEM SO BAD. SOMEBODY GIVE THEM TO ME!!!

On 9/28/2019 at 2:10 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

nah this is the one

I WAS SO SURE THIS WAS REAL BUT THE FACT A WORK ***** REHEARSAL WAS POSTED SHOWS THIS IS FAKE

I JUST WANT ANSWERS

I SWEAR I WAS THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: SOMEBODY LEAK INFO TO ME I WONT TELL I PROMISE

On 10/5/2019 at 5:02 AM, falka said:

I wonder if it could've be moving catwalk like one from FF tour 

well the stage was kinda like an arrow shape, with each side of an arrow being an individual catwalk for either side (think like the POM B stage where she was able to go to either side on the curved parts) , so it would have fit oddly on the stage. unless it was raked like the FFT stage. 

but honestly i think she was going to have stairs connecting a lower stage and an upper stage 

25 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

NOT THE SOUNDBOARD FOR POM LEAKING BEFORE DOMINATION REMIXES. I WANT THEM SO BAD. SOMEBODY GIVE THEM TO ME!!!

I WAS SO SURE THIS WAS REAL BUT THE FACT A WORK ***** REHEARSAL WAS POSTED SHOWS THIS IS FAKE

I JUST WANT ANSWERS

I SWEAR I WAS THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: SOMEBODY LEAK INFO TO ME I WONT TELL I PROMISE

i was excited too! i remember spending a good 30 min on the phone upgrading my ticket to the fancy 3D one 

Archived