Some 'Domination' rumors

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I can't believe we were gonna get My Prerogative and Overprotected live :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Just mute the sound on 2 POM performances and play My Prerogative and then Overprotected over them. 

That's pretty much what the live "Domination" performances would have been like. 

I'd rather remember the songs without floppy updated choreo tainting them :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: No thanks to the breast explosions, tap, tap, tap, pull a funny face, fiddle with ponytail, another breast explosion, lifted by 2 male dancers, lay on the floor, strike a pose. 

4 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I can't believe we were gonna get My Prerogative and Overprotected live :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

On one side I wished this show happened so much. On the other, #FreeBritney :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

𝙱̶𝚞̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚒̶𝚏̶ ̶𝚜̶𝚑̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚊̶𝚗̶𝚗̶𝚘̶𝚞̶𝚗̶𝚌̶𝚎̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚒̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚗̶𝚘̶𝚠̶,̶𝙸̶ ̶𝚠̶𝚘̶𝚞̶𝚕̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚋̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚎̶𝚛̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚏̶𝚛̶𝚘̶𝚗̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚛̶𝚘̶𝚠̶.

Archived