New IG post- Sexyney

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, yan75 said:

So, she CAN find this 2014 old FRENCH song and loves it but she can't after that go on Google translate to find out what this song is about? Is this not what every people normally do? When you like a song, in another language than yours you don't went on internet to look it up the meaning of your new jam? I swear sometimes this fanbase treat Britney like a completely idiot. This is so sad...

I'm agree with you ICouldntThinkOfO.

On another hand it's really sad, she's LIKE in jail... You guys are complaining about her videos, but she probably can't do alot of things during her free time. She's most of the time alone at home, trying clothes, her little group of friends are not always with her, it must be so depressing to be at that age and be "locked" like this, watching your friends free having such great time and you can't! Always have to wait on someone, to wait the permission of... :(

Ofcourse she can. I never said that she cant. If i speak for myself, i dont translate lyrics from nice songs with a different language. If i like a song, i just like it. I dont give f**ks about lyrics, thats what im trying to say.

but like i said, i speak for myself.

Ugh. Team B with the comment deletion again. I had written a nice comment under this video and a couple hours later noticed it disappeared. 

Thanks Lou!

Knowing how sneaky and desperate team B is they probably wanted to try and distract people from what’s going on with Jamie in any way that they can so they posted Britney with her fast hair colour changes. I don’t care if I’m reaching. I don’t trust team B whatsoever. 

55 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Ugh. Team B with the comment deletion again. I had written a nice comment under this video and a couple hours later noticed it disappeared. 

Thanks Lou!

Knowing how sneaky and desperate team B is they probably wanted to try and distract people from what’s going on with Jamie in any way that they can so they posted Britney with her fast hair colour changes. I don’t care if I’m reaching. I don’t trust team B whatsoever. 

Ok, I know this is going to upset people, but you guys know that insta only shows the most liked comments right? Not trying to be mean or anything here, but your comment is still there just very low because influencers and likes get priority. 

"I want to run away and escape to this pain..." she choose the exact part of the song.

I really hope she will find a way to be happy she really deserves it! And I hope she will find a new team too!

About the hair, we don't care, but I like the first brown color as well, this is too dark and it's doesn't look really good with her face! Conclusion of it... Always stay natural, at least the most natural possible! Don't change your nature!

4 hours ago, chrisryan said:

Ok, I know this is going to upset people, but you guys know that insta only shows the most liked comments right? Not trying to be mean or anything here, but your comment is still there just very low because influencers and likes get priority. 

Nope. There’s an area on insta where you can see your activity including comments that you left on anyone’s post. It disappeared. 

Archived