I dance with the wind, the rain
A bit of love, a drop of honey
And I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance
And in the noise, I run and I'm afraid
Is this my turn?
Here comes the pain
In all of Paris, I abandon myself
And away I fly, fly, fly, fly

How is she so ******* hot even while filming herself in front of a mirror? :umomg: for real, i've never seen someone being so damn **** without even trying :fakewow: i love you, Brit!

P.S. you better give us at least 2/3 eras with this hair, the Blackout album photoshoot and the "Gimme More" MV aren't enough for me :ehidk:

24 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

She looks so good :airpls:

I just wish she would disable the comments section. I'm fuming that the top comment is another hater. 

*Britney posts a normal video of her posing with a her new hairstyle / outfit*

Hater: Someone needs to take her phone away

giphy.webp

Right? I dont f**king get how does comments like that get so many likes? I mean, isn’t that the purpose of having an IG account? To post photos?? Just because she posts mirror selfies and unfiltered photos, she shouldnt be posting??? I’d rather scroll thru her ig feed rather than watching KimK, Beyonce and other fake celebs :janet:

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Right? I dont f**king get how does comments like that get so many likes? I mean, isn’t that the purpose of having an IG account? To post photos?? Just because she posts mirror selfies and unfiltered photos, she shouldnt be posting??? I’d rather scroll thru her ig feed rather than watching KimK, Beyonce and other fake celebs :janet:

Ignore those, they’re probably from the tri star employees forced to work overtime because Lou is rolling out all the defense. 

1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

Bots. Literally some fake accounts wrote the exact same comment. +1000 likes on this comment in less than 15mn. At least they should be more subtle about it.

If you look at the #FreeBritney hashtag, some fans discovered the trickery. Some empty accounts with 0 followers, 0 following, zero posts, commenting negative stuffs about Britney's posts on Instagram. Confirming even more that someone is buying bots and likes to make her look bad on social media.

Anthony, the fan that got sued by Jamie was right about something: someone is definitely doing something to her comments section. 

I hope this goes viral so they would have no choice than to stop.

Archived