New IG post- Sexyney

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guuuuys ! A new IG post

It's the second time she's using this song in an IG post this summer ! I don't know if you saw it last time but I posted a translation, it's a french song talking about huge pain and being alone......

It can't be a coincidence, honestly it breaks my heart... :crying4:

EDIT: Translated lyrics: 

Oh my sweet pain, why do you strive, you start again, I'm just a an unimportant person, without him I'm a bit lost, I'm strolling in the subway

A last dance, to forget my huge pain, I want to run away, start all over again, oh my sweet pain.

I'm stiring the sky, day and night, I dance with wind, rain, a bit of love, of honey, and I dance dance dance

And within the noise I run, I'm scared, is it my turn ? Come back pain, in Paris I'm loosing my self and I fly

So much hope on the way of your absence, I might slave away but without you my life is just an empty shiny set,

Within this pain, I payed for all of the offenses, listen how my heart is huge, I'm a child of the world

5 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Yes...

I added the translated lyrics of the song so everyone can understand how sad this song is... 

A coincidence? Oh my god, please. You guys are overthinking way too much. This song is about feeling **** because of being DUMPED by a guy. Britney is not being dumped, so she cant relate to this song at all. If u ask me, i would say its a coincidence’’ because 9 of 10 songs in this world w we live in is about being dumped and feeling ****. :airpls:

Im sure Britney isnt even aware of what the lyrics means, cause she cant speak french. (Edit: unless she searched for it online, but i kinda doubt it) And lets face it, its a cute song. Just a cute song. I wouldnt even care about the lyrics either lol

You guys are soooo dramatic.

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

A coincidence? Oh my god, please. You guys are overthinkiny way too much. This song about is feeling **** because of being DUMPED by a guy. Britney is not being dumped, so she cant relate to this song at all.

Im sure Britney isnt even aware of what the lyrics means, cause she cant speak french. And lets face it, its a cute song. Just a cute song.

Well you never know, maybe she searched the lyrics online because she liked the song, and yes in the song the girl is dumped but you never listen to a song and relate to some lyrics with a different situation ? Maybe she feels dumped by someone else or by something in general. Anyway we can't know for sure but I'm sorry when you want to post a video about trying out clothes you usually don't use a song with sad lyrics, and even the instrumental is sounding sad. 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

The light brown color was temporary and just the first step to be able to go full dark brown/black :comingthru:

Welcome back Blackoutney

tumblr_m0sm0fm5HL1r3ty02o1_r2_500.gif

I love it, hope she sticks with it, she looks younger and sexier, enough with the blonde !

“It’s new Britney on a mission!” 

Oh my gah, Britney is gonna save pop music!

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

A coincidence? Oh my god, please. You guys are overthinkiny way too much. This song about is feeling **** because of being DUMPED by a guy. Britney is not being dumped, so she cant relate to this song at all.

Im sure Britney isnt even aware of what the lyrics means, cause she cant speak french. And lets face it, its a cute song. Just a cute song.

Usually her insta posts are cute bops topping the charts or throwback. The past two posts have been about pain or being abused. If its not a coincidence, its certainly odd.

20 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Usually her insta posts are cute bops topping the charts or throwback. The past two posts have been about pain or being abused. If its not a coincidence, its certainly odd.

So, she CAN find this 2014 old FRENCH song and loves it but she can't after that go on Google translate to find out what this song is about? Is this not what every people normally do? When you like a song, in another language than yours you don't went on internet to look it up the meaning of your new jam? I swear sometimes this fanbase treat Britney like a completely idiot. This is so sad...

I'm agree with you ICouldntThinkOfO.

On another hand it's really sad, she's LIKE in jail... You guys are complaining about her videos, but she probably can't do alot of things during her free time. She's most of the time alone at home, trying clothes, her little group of friends are not always with her, it must be so depressing to be at that age and be "locked" like this, watching your friends free having such great time and you can't! Always have to wait on someone, to wait the permission of... :(

1 hour ago, Lil Jay said:

Yesterday was light brown, now is almost black. Not sure if thi ia wig tho, or she darkened her hair

or maybe the video was recorded right after she changed colour, and didn't upload it till yesterday. In the paps candids the brown has faded which is the normal thing when you're blonde with bleach and dye it with dark... the dark colour doesn't last and you need to dye it again and again and again until it settles.

Archived