Mark Lidell 2008

LikeRight

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Ok, so her voice may seem high-pitched and whatever to us all. However, even though Britney and Pitbull individually aren't popular right now, after listening to this snippet multiple times I honestly think that So Free would've made a huge, HUGE hit with the GP (ala On the Floor with Pitbull and J-Lo). It kind of "hits the spot," so to speak - it's uptempo and energizing, the production is incredible, and Britney's vocals are **** and fierce, albeit high-pitched.

So sad this wasn't released or at least leaked in full (whoever's just sitting on the full-length song and jokingly leaking 10-second snippets once a year just to entice us, they're the worst lol), and that we're here 3 years later with no new music and no apparent will from Britney to keep going. :sickofu:

I'd say they're really dumb for not releasing this, but this is Britney's team we're talking about. We been knew. :ohi:

What really even happened to this song? It had to have been Team B that f**ked it up. I really don't know anything about Pitbull but I sincerely doubt he'd talk about a song that he's still iffy about putting on the album or releasing as a single, etc. Seriously, it came out of his own mouth. It's not like it's just internet rumors or something. It's bad the man can't talk about his own music he's putting out with a passing mention of Britney being on the track without Team B pulling out. 

It really makes me wonder how many bridges Britney's team have burned throughout the years. It's not worth working with Britney because of all that added **** dragging behind her.

44 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

What really even happened to this song? It had to have been Team B that f**ked it up. I really don't know anything about Pitbull but I sincerely doubt he'd talk about a song that he's still iffy about putting on the album or releasing as a single, etc. Seriously, it came out of his own mouth. It's not like it's just internet rumors or something. It's bad the man can't talk about his own music he's putting out with a passing mention of Britney being on the track without Team B pulling out. 

It really makes me wonder how many bridges Britney's team have burned throughout the years. It's not worth working with Britney because of all that added **** dragging behind her.

Not to mention when certain fans constantly ***** about **** before they’ve heard any of it, it gets scrapped and canceled too. Too many were complaining about her doing songs with  Pitbull and the same with DJ Mustard. That’s why that’s only a bonus Japan track

they pay attention to stuff like that

17 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

They don’t just pitch her.  That’s how she sings.  I’m an audio engineer. BesidesShe always puts on voices for recording, you can hear her switching and playing around trying to get the tone right in every recording session fold that we have that’s leaked

This!

I also have audio engineering experience. It's just not something that is done to the extent some people here think. It's much preferable to have the singer actually sing at the intended pitch and splice together the best takes and adjust minor out of tune notes using AutoTune or Melodyne etc.

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Not to mention when certain fans constantly ***** about **** before they’ve heard any of it, it gets scrapped and canceled too. Too many were complaining about her doing songs with  Pitbull and the same with DJ Mustard. That’s why that’s only a bonus Japan track

they pay attention to stuff like that

I remember that. The DJ Mustard thing was a big deal when he announced he was producing a track. People were really divided and I didn’t understand why. They kept saying the track would sound like Pretty Girls when that clearly wasn’t the case. Not that I think PitbullxBritney were gonna produce some ethereal dreamy track but the song could’ve been fun. Hey Ma wasn’t horrible. Pretty generic pop but what’s so bad with that? 

Archived