Mark Lidell 2008

LikeRight

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so her voice may seem high-pitched and whatever to us all. However, even though Britney and Pitbull individually aren't popular right now, after listening to this snippet multiple times I honestly think that So Free would've made a huge, HUGE hit with the GP (ala On the Floor with Pitbull and J-Lo). It kind of "hits the spot," so to speak - it's uptempo and energizing, the production is incredible, and Britney's vocals are **** and fierce, albeit high-pitched.

So sad this wasn't released or at least leaked in full (whoever's just sitting on the full-length song and jokingly leaking 10-second snippets once a year just to entice us, they're the worst lol), and that we're here 3 years later with no new music and no apparent will from Britney to keep going. :sickofu:

6 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

They clearly pitched her lol...they always do that where they take her up to almost annoying levels. She sounds great regularly. 

They don’t just pitch her.  That’s how she sings.  I’m an audio engineer. BesidesShe always puts on voices for recording, you can hear her switching and playing around trying to get the tone right in every recording session fold that we have that’s leaked

Archived