Mark Lidell 2008

LikeRight

28 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I remember that. The DJ Mustard thing was a big deal when he announced he was producing a track. People were really divided and I didn’t understand why. They kept saying the track would sound like Pretty Girls when that clearly wasn’t the case. Not that I think PitbullxBritney were gonna produce some ethereal dreamy track but the song could’ve been fun. Hey Ma wasn’t horrible. Pretty generic pop but what’s so bad with that? 

At this point I will take a Pretty Girls 2.0. TBH I think it didnt happen because she was tired of being pushed to do stuff she didnt want to do. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, floopy22 said:

This!

I also have audio engineering experience. It's just not something that is done to the extent some people here think. It's much preferable to have the singer actually sing at the intended pitch and splice together the best takes and adjust minor out of tune notes using AutoTune or Melodyne etc.

Exactly! Like they don’t get it and they don’t care how asinine it sounds to people who actually engineer. I’m so glad I’m not alone here lol!

5 hours ago, floopy22 said:

This!

I also have audio engineering experience. It's just not something that is done to the extent some people here think. It's much preferable to have the singer actually sing at the intended pitch and splice together the best takes and adjust minor out of tune notes using AutoTune or Melodyne etc.

I believe you but sometimes they do it. They literally took the ad lib from slumber party and pitched it into a higher key for the version with Tinasha

On 8/22/2019 at 11:03 AM, BringTheAction said:

Not to mention when certain fans constantly ***** about **** before they’ve heard any of it, it gets scrapped and canceled too. Too many were complaining about her doing songs with  Pitbull and the same with DJ Mustard. That’s why that’s only a bonus Japan track

they pay attention to stuff like that

Even people with doubts might've been surprised if they ended up liking the song. These snippets that's been posted...I just can't tell. Idk if I would've liked it or hated it. It is possible to enjoy a song from an artist you don't like. No offense to anybody on here because I don't usually slam other artists. I'm not a fan of Metallica's at all. Like I'm the type of person that would fast forward through the song if I had it recorded on a music block on the DVR. One day I was doing something and couldn't get to the fast forward button and a Metallica song was playing. Could've fallen over when I realized I liked the song. I still don't like the band but I'll listen to that song. 

4 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

We are so desperate and at this point I'd take Chilling with You part.II (Myah Marie remix) and call it a timeless bop :yasqueen:

I want good quality music but listening to what is out there right now...shouldn’t be a hard thing to do. 

Like pop music is dead. The older pop stars really could release some slayage. Come on.... 

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Amen. Pop music has been in such a bad & desperate state since 2013. 2007-2012 were all years packed with some of the finest pop music bops the world had ever seen. Then everybody jumped on the boring Indie wave, then got swept by tropical house and now we're in 2019. I literally dislike every song on the radio. It's BAD. I need Brinni to save pop music once again with bops like What You Need and Clumsy :crying1:

I was looking at a current chart playlist on deezer (spotify alternative) the other day and I legit didn't know any of the songs.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897fa515568d2623bd71e

Spoiler

Probs cus I'm old 👵🏽 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897fa515568d2623bd71e

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

why is the OP from another thing? what is this thread? :orangu:

#StopTheThreadMerging

I don’t think that’s what happened. I think OP changed the post after they realized the song wouldn’t leak

I’m sad it won’t. Maybe someone from her team actually bought the track to prevent it from leaking. Maybe Jamie wants to do a remix of this song that praises the conservatorship (I Feel So Free With Lou feat. Lou M. Taylor)

Archived