Mark Lidell 2008

LikeRight

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope😊

I might get downvoted af, but whenever Britney does that suuuuuuuper high pitched nasal voice it kind of gets annoying. Like it’s different with Private Show, and this, Where it sounds more nasal. 

Like I Wanna hear growth and her real voice like Blur or mood ring. I Wanna have her try to not do the nasal voice ya know, and really just sing her *** off. That’s all I want for her next project tbh. 20 years of the same thing can get old, especially when she has a besutiful voice. Sorry for minor rant

the song also didn’t seem that great. I Guess it got scrapped and stuff

45 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Nope😊

I might get downvoted af, but whenever Britney does that suuuuuuuper high pitched nasal voice it kind of gets annoying. Like it’s different with Private Show, and this, Where it sounds more nasal. 

Like I Wanna hear growth and her real voice like Blur or mood ring. I Wanna have her try to not do the nasal voice ya know, and really just sing her *** off. That’s all I want for her next project tbh. 20 years of the same thing can get old, especially when she has a besutiful voice. Sorry for minor rant

the song also didn’t seem that great. I Guess it got scrapped and stuff

specially, she will never achieve this kind of tone live, if she ever does sing live again to us. Her voice works better with a more mature voice, she already destroyed most of her voice with the "baby" singing voice.

plus, has been also reviewed by a singing coach why her voice suffers so much live

Archived