Is this the most boring time ever to be a Brit stan?

sibode

I'm a Britney fan since October 1998 and this is so far the worst period! I check Breatheheavy since 2006 I think...
I've never been so bored in my life with Britney! Not a picture, not a photoshoot, not an interview, not a revealing IG post...

It's like everything come to an end and I'm kinda afraid of it. 
I know she'll go to court soon and maybe that's why. She needs to stay calm and focus on her life now.

But I need something so much.
We're listening the same songs for almost 3 years now.

Do you think something will happen? If so, when?

giphy.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

That's what everyone said about last year but TBH it was so exciting these last few months with the fans against team Britney and Britney being the ping pong ball. It's like she's a double agent, she plays nice to Daddy and daddy thinks he's winning but bam just like a soap opera in come mommy Lynne with Britney at her side. 

We were like :wow:

And team Britney are sweating balls. Larry abandons ship. Lou is probably shredding documents. OMG think about the near future, the next generation will get the juiciest bio pic worthy of legends. 

Edit: thanks for the upvote guys! May I also add that I think this is why we are so devoted to her. You get  all around entertainment from her, she sings, she dances, she’s weird, she goofy, she’s loveable. She’s our Britney Jean :bedtime:

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

In terms of music, yes.

I was just thinking about this yesterday as I replayed Glory for the 9998252 time. It feels like there's a gap in Britney's catalog right now. I've overplayed the hell out of In the Zone & Blackout, to the point where I've memorized all lyrics, background vocals, and ad-libs. Circus and Femme Fatale have cute bops, but to me - they're starting to sound quite dated (especially the Dr. Luke songs which all sound sooooo 2010).

I Agree... FEMME FATALE is kinda outdated now... So much more than ITZ (which is still very cool).
I thought CIRCUS was more timeless, but honestly I save like 3 or 4 songs now, the other ones are kinda silly to me.

I think it's normal after 20 years of carrer. She's done so much already. 

When Madonna was 37 she was in her "Bedtime Stories" era, she did so much after that with "Ray Of Light", "Music", "American Life", "Confessions..", numerous World tours, etc.

But right now her carrer is not what's the most important, we need to let her deal with her personal problems. She has major family issues, issues with her team, possibly health issues, we don't even know is she sees her kids at the moment...

I mean she deserves to take even 5 years just for herself. We already have 9 studio albums, tons of unreleased music, and videos already. That gap in her carrer is necessary, when she'll come back it needs to be different. 

it was exciting when the movement started but now everything is boring right now since we have no updates on the movement and literally nothing is happening except numerous insta posts about literally nothing but i’m happy for her because she finally had a well deserved break 

Yes, since the start of 2019 Britney’s career has been put on hold indefinitely therefore for fans it is a quiet time which will seem “boring” that is only natural. We must remember that Britney has been entertaining the world for over 20 years now pretty much non-stop so it’s natural that she takes time to focus on her personal life and we must respect that. I think once she does return (hopefully in 2020) the excitement levels for fans will be sky high and I’m sure the “comeback” campaign will be be really thrilling and exciting for us all.

I feel bad for her tbh. She may be super wealthy but people want this or that from her or they want to criticize her. I want her to be a successful artist or popstar again too but honestly, we should pray for her or send good vibes to her because in the grand scheme of things she's in a shitty spot. Very lame management!

TBH it’s been boring since Circus.  I don’t feel we got anything really Britney since. It’s been sorta fake and not genuine... her heart hasn’t been in it, so the spark feels gone. The magic since c-ship has been missing as we know her songs and her life don’t match at all.  Hard to sing about being strong and independent and in control of yourself and your sexuality when you’re essentially an invalid in the eyes of the law.

5 hours ago, sibode said:

I'm a Britney fan since October 1998 and this is so far the worst period! I check Breatheheavy since 2006 I think...
I've never been so bored in my life with Britney! Not a picture, not a photoshoot, not an interview, not a revealing IG post...

It's like everything come to an end and I'm kinda afraid of it. 
I know she'll go to court soon and maybe that's why. She needs to stay calm and focus on her life now.

But I need something so much.
We're listening the same songs for almost 3 years now.

Do you think something will happen? If so, when?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, xkhingx said:

it was exciting when the movement started but now everything is boring right now since we have no updates on the movement and literally nothing is happening except numerous insta posts about literally nothing but i’m happy for her because she finally had a well deserved break 

There's another silent protest scheduled for the next court date, make sure to spread this and try to attend if you near the area!

67113080-367568830549188-3153923205654759895-n.png

Beyonce is giving her fans movies, soundtracks, and live Netflix albums, Taylor's is giving her fans a new album, Miley is giving her fan new egos, and Katy is giving her fans new flop bops, Britneys team is only ...whoops excuse me, Britney  spears the electrifying performer  is only giving us scripted Instagram stories and posts :awks:

8 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

In terms of music, yes.

I was just thinking about this yesterday as I replayed Glory for the 9998252 time. It feels like there's a gap in Britney's catalog right now. I've overplayed the hell out of In the Zone & Blackout, to the point where I've memorized all lyrics, background vocals, and ad-libs. Circus and Femme Fatale have cute bops, but to me - they're starting to sound quite dated (especially the Dr. Luke songs which all sound sooooo 2010). Then there's Broken Jeep....... :idkha:

Glory is her last current sounding record and while it still holds up well today it's only 18 songs (including Mood Ring). I need a new album so bad. The worst thing is that I feel guilty saying this because we all know the priorities atm... Britney needs to be freed from Loucifer and daddy Spears, and get back to controlling her own life asap.

But as a fan, I agree that this is something unprecedented - the wait has been too long and it's getting the best of me.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Bolognese Janduia keeps inspiring us all

:tifflmao:

4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

TBH it’s been boring since Circus.  I don’t feel we got anything really Britney since. It’s been sorta fake and not genuine... her heart hasn’t been in it, so the spark feels gone. The magic since c-ship has been missing as we know her songs and her life don’t match at all.  Hard to sing about being strong and independent and in control of yourself and your sexuality when you’re essentially an invalid in the eyes of the law.

True story. 

1 hour ago, mystic falls said:

Everyone: Britney needs a break! She’s owerworked!:tiffanycries:

*britney actually takes a break to focus on herself *

Everyone: It’s so boring, we need something, she needs to be a popstar again!:jj:

This fanbase...:cackling:

But tbh, ok yes you are right but I do have that conflicting feeling and think its totally understandable. I do think its great that shes taking a well earned break from everything to focus on her mental wellbeing and dealing with that health scare her dad had at the end of last year. I think the problem is we haven't had new music from her for 3  years this month now and then she had 2 years more in  Vegas then went on tour last year .So, its difficult because music scene wise shes been away for 3 years but touring/vegas wise, its only been a year, and for 5 years it was ongoing. So that's where im conflicted tbh  and so are a lot of fans I think  

im sure that if she released new music last year, we wouldn't feel this way. I think its more the fact that we haven't had new music at all since 2016

Honestly, I'm not sure if I want another rushed era like the the last 2, just to have something Britney to listen to. She truly needs to feel the need to be back and deliver next time. 

I have the feeling that if something music related is served in the next two years it's not coming from Britney's will to do so, but from her label/menagement. The same apply to anything Vegas related. 

Not here for that tbh, I want her to enjoy and to feel her next step in her career. Otherwise it's just useless/robotic/empty. 

It would also be nice to try leveling up the game instead of just milking her nostalgia focused brand. 

4 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Beyonce is giving her fans movies, soundtracks, and live Netflix albums, Taylor's is giving her fans a new album, Miley is giving her fan new egos, and Katy is giving her fans new flop bops, Britneys team is only ...whoops excuse me, Britney  spears the electrifying performer  is only giving us scripted Instagram stories and posts :awks:

Their music / careers aren't half as good as Britney's tho, so we can give it to her :)

Omg I was about to create a thread about this the other day. I began typing it but stopped, cause I did not want to come across as the ***** I am. But I am bored af. Even some glimmer of a fake story that she might be releasing new music in 3 years time would do right now. It's been so dry. :tear:

Archived