Is this the most boring time ever to be a Brit stan?

sibode

Me on the contrary, I’m bored but excited. Britney brand needed a rest, it was over exploded and managed horribly... I hope she recovers her passion for music and delivers a proper era with a proper first single smash video and song (a bop) and a second well planned single and hopefully a successful era :makeitrain:

be patient sis

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Everyone: Britney needs a break! She’s owerworked!:tiffanycries:

*britney actually takes a break to focus on herself *

Everyone: It’s so boring, we need something, she needs to be a popstar again!:jj:

This fanbase...:cackling:

We need more like a CONFIRMATION. Right now we know she had been recording before the rehab stuff and ever since we've been left in the dark.

Is she taking a break? Is she recording? Just a confirmation would be nice....

Also, a leak would also satisfy us

On 8/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, Lantis said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if I want another rushed era like the the last 2, just to have something Britney to listen to. She truly needs to feel the need to be back and deliver next time. 

I have the feeling that if something music related is served in the next two years it's not coming from Britney's will to do so, but from her label/menagement. The same apply to anything Vegas related. 

Not here for that tbh, I want her to enjoy and to feel her next step in her career. Otherwise it's just useless/robotic/empty. 

It would also be nice to try leveling up the game instead of just milking her nostalgia focused brand. 

How was Glory rushed though?  She worked on it for at least a year and a half, probably longer and she sounded very invested in the album.  Easily her best since the comeback.

Anyway...I have a feeling we are just at the beginning of this drought of no music.  Her team is probably terrified to even attempt to schedule something because the fans are just going to drag them left and right lol.  She’s focused on her personal life and bettering herself, and tbh, I have a feeling she’s at a point with Sam that they are discussing possibly having a child (said it herself, she wants more and she’s not getting younger).  If she does ever choose to release music again...idk I have a strong feeling we will be seeing a LOT of fresh faces.

Yes, this moment seems boring to the public but you have to sit back and think about what’s all happening behind the scene (hopefully). The conservatorship is under a major investigation, and in the mean time Britney is getting some much needed time to herself after a five year Vegas residency. Under the recording contract Brit still needs to provide two more albums, so there will be music out at some point. And who knows, after all is said and done maybe she’ll come back with a new team, new attitude, and the restored passion and creativity that we all know she possesses. Be patient y’all!

Lol if you think this is boring you just wait another couple years! This is nearing the end of her relevancy. Britney won’t get another top hit. I think that’s why a lot of her die hard fans would rather see her retire then take anymore crap from the business.

14 hours ago, G-unit said:

How was Glory rushed though?  She worked on it for at least a year and a half, probably longer and she sounded very invested in the album.  Easily her best since the comeback.

Anyway...I have a feeling we are just at the beginning of this drought of no music.  Her team is probably terrified to even attempt to schedule something because the fans are just going to drag them left and right lol.  She’s focused on her personal life and bettering herself, and tbh, I have a feeling she’s at a point with Sam that they are discussing possibly having a child (said it herself, she wants more and she’s not getting younger).  If she does ever choose to release music again...idk I have a strong feeling we will be seeing a LOT of fresh faces.

Rushed era in terms of longevity. The last two eras didn't last that much... We also got just one good video for Glory, and then the project was abandoned... 

Anyway, I agree with your points. She is just focused on her private life, wich, at this point of her life, it's quite normal. 

16 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Yes, this moment seems boring to the public but you have to sit back and think about what’s all happening behind the scene (hopefully). The conservatorship is under a major investigation, and in the mean time Britney is getting some much needed time to herself after a five year Vegas residency. Under the recording contract Brit still needs to provide two more albums, so there will be music out at some point. And who knows, after all is said and done maybe she’ll come back with a new team, new attitude, and the restored passion and creativity that we all know she possesses. Be patient y’all!

Agree 100%. There is a lot going on in her personal life. If this is resolved in a favorable way for Britney, the effect on her creativity and passion could be huge. Here's hoping she gets her long deserved freedom and finds her way back to enjoying her career again. :)

I am pretty bored TBH, but I would rather be bored than watching video's of the same performances over and over in Vegas. We will be bored till 2020, and will have to run on the Drama of this conservatorship battle. 

Plus, if she gets what she wants it will probs be even longer till we see something right? She will have to find a whole new team (if she wants it). 

Sooooo I don't think that we will get anything till 2020 for sure.  

Archived