Giorgio Moroder releases new Tom’s Diner remix

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

It's Britney on the bridge. We know she actually recorded it. 

...do we? I remember it being a big deal that he kept saying she didn’t finish recording (not to mention it was her who urged for the vocoder effect)

it definitely *sounds* like her. I wanna believe it’s her. What I think is these are just backing vocals and the main vocals weren’t recorded? I remember him saying he just took it upon himself to record that part of the song. It could just be a Piece of Me situation honestly

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

...do we? I remember it being a big deal that he kept saying she didn’t finish recording (not to mention it was her who urged for the vocoder effect)

it definitely *sounds* like her. I wanna believe it’s her. What I think is these are just backing vocals and the main vocals weren’t recorded? I remember him saying he just took it upon himself to record that part of the song. It could just be a Piece of Me situation honestly

I read somewhere she did record it and send it to him but once the song was ready or something like that. It definitely sounds like her.

• Super Mods

I guess I have the unpopular opinion of not liking it. I don’t like the vocoder version but I like the unfiltered one he plays at his shows where the tempo seemed more fast paced and Britney’s voice clear and strong. Although I do appreciate the official for artistic reasons. It makes it unique and I like when she experiment.

13 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Nice remix but, are we gonna pretend it wasn't set up, both the post and the remix release? :yesokay:

He did that remix suspiciously quickly haha.

Also, this version is gagging for a feat. My votes are Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish or Selena

41 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Omg where is this gif from?:yesplease:

I believe this is from 2018, possibly 2017. Pretty sure she was in Miami or Malibu on a yacht with Sam. Her body was banging! She also posted a pic of her looking out to the ocean which stans went crazy for because her *** looked great 

Archived