What's Britney's worst 2nd single?

Urbanney

What's Britney's worst 2nd single?  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Toxic obviously :jj:

For real tho, I think it's Lucky. I mean Stronger, DGKOMD, WUS(IWUG) and many more were alternate options; not that Lucky is a bad song, but it was replaceable given the options...

AND before people call out Slumber Party, it was a good choice for a single, it flopped cus Knee didn't promote it. :lessons:

AND Perfume was the only option from BJ so leave it alone :waitwhat:

Well, looking at the poll, it's easy to see that Knee's second singles have been flawless since 1999. :comingthru:

And, since there isn't a real "bad" song among these, I'll have to go with "Sometimes", since it's the least impressive of all. Every other song is interesting / great in some way:

• "Lucky" - the lyrics
  • "Overprotected" - the lyrics and (for me) the production
  • "Toxic" - it's "Toxic", its greatness needs no explanation
  • "Piece Of Me" - everything about it (performances, production, lyrics, music video)
  • "Circus" - everything about it too (performances, production, lyrics, music video)
  • "Till The World Ends" - addictive and very danceable production
  • "Perfume" - lyrics, production and the fact that it's one of the only Myah-free songs on Bloody Jinglebells
  • "Slumber Party" - production and performances

"Sometimes" is a good song, as I said, but it just can't compare to anything else here. :heresthetea:

They’re all good but out of these I have to pick Perfume. I don’t hate the song at all but I prefer the others. 

I’d rank them:

1. Toxic

2. Till The World Ends

3. Lucky

4. Overprotected 

5. Circus

6. Piece Of Me

7. Sometimes

8. Slumber Party

9. Perfume

Archived