What's Britney's worst 2nd single?

Urbanney

What's Britney's worst 2nd single?  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m voting sometimes. 

I don’t think sometimes had anything to do with the magnitude of the album and you drive me crazy was better anyways . 

I was gonna vote perfume , but I actually love the song. And honestly what other song would they have chosen ? I feel like it was chosen cause Britney did all the vox and that was the only option. And I’m fairly certain that since sia wrote the song it was probably required . Almost radar vibes. Lol. 

*also same with Slumber Party. Glory is amazing but I think it was the only other song that had a chance on radio. She shouldn’t have done that remix . Love Me Down also could have had a shot , but I think that’s it 

Back in the day, when Sometimes was released, i can remember everyone saying "oh wow she can actually sing" so yeah, besides being catchy af, it was a much needed showcase for her then impressive voice. 

And even today, friends will ask me to play that song, out of all her songs for them. 

So please check yourself before you check Sometimes :bedtime:

I was going to say Perfume but they really didn't have many options for singles from Bj besides Glitchien.

So i am going with Pajama party. There were many other options and on top of that they slapped Tinashe on the track, one of the most uninteresting collaboration of her career :sipney:

On 7/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, IamMax said:

I voted from Perfume. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the song, but it's a wrong choice for a second single. 

This... for me it was a hard choice between Perfume and Sometimes but I chose Perfume because of the lack of promo, uninteresting  and butchered music video.

I love how most of this forum LOVED Slumber Party and then as soon as it didn't do as well as expected, everyone started hating it. :receipts2:

Slumber Party is a BOP that deserved to be second single and was a smart choice for what was popular on the radio at the time. It just didn't get enough promo. I feel like a lot more people would be less bitter towards SP if there had been other singles after it, because other songs from Glory deserved to be singles also, but that doesn't take away from the fact that SP deserved 2nd single status.

Archived