ok i miss her performing

Britneyarmy8

10 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Um how about no. Something I wanna say about the slave video made by speed s is that it was heavily edited. Watch a specific performance and you'll very notice the numerous tics and hair touching. I miss her performing but I wanna see her do it on her own terms and I want it to be something she's passionate about and not a cash cow created by her team.

This, and some parts are like speed up. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

are you kidding? she may have had energy but she was a MESS. All the energy in the world isnt good if you dont know what to do with it. She was sloppily flailing her arms around for most of the tour.

look at the way she is moving durig baby one more time (timestamped) she isnt even moving to the music. She is basically spazzing out on stage

It’s all about the song and the choreo of the song.For example in Slave or Clumsy she literally slayed because the choreo was covering a large amount of the song.The thing with 2018ney is that she had more energy than ever BUT when she has that much energy and literally no choreo at all(Work ***** verses,BOMT etc) then she can’t help but do the arm shaking etc etc etc.She can dance but only with the right choreo just like everyone f**king dancer out there.You can get the best da dancer in the world and give them Britney’s choreo for BOMT in POM and just watch how horrible it will look.Yall are so quick to judge Britney on things that isn’t her job and by that I mean if she doesn’t have choreo for a part of the song the song then what is she supposed to do?Create new choreography while the show has “choreographers” already?

10 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

It’s all about the song and the choreo of the song.For example in Slave or Clumsy she literally slayed because the choreo was covering a large amount of the song.The thing with 2018ney is that she had more energy than ever BUT when she has that much energy and literally no choreo at all(Work ***** verses,BOMT etc) then she can’t help but do the arm shaking etc etc etc.She can dance but only with the right choreo just like everyone f**king dancer out there.You can get the best da dancer in the world and give them Britney’s choreo for BOMT in POM and just watch how horrible it will look.Yall are so quick to judge Britney on things that isn’t her job and by that I mean if she doesn’t have choreo for a part of the song the song then what is she supposed to do?Create new choreography while the show has “choreographers” already?

I disagree... she hasnt slayed slave since 2004. Slave was a mess too. Clumsy was basically the song title.. clumsy arm waging and posing. Every dancer on that stage looks better than her which is fine. They are younger and have passion. But if you are unwilling to put in the work and get the best choreographers (or at least ones that get your body) then thats on you. If you know that you are now unable to stand still for longer than a second without spazzing out then you need to hire someone to work on that and chane your show. If nothing is working out then maybe try what Beyonce does (using a hand mic) and singing parts of the show live so you are forced to focus more on your movements.

The video that I posted above (specifically the BOMT part) literally shows Britney ruining existing choreo that was fine. Thats on her too.

28 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Why is everyone so f**king obsessed with Sarah?She annoys the hell out of me tbh 

idk, I've loved her for a looong time now.. I used to watch POM videos and even before I knew her name my eyes always gravitated towards her.. she has so much charm, she's hot and she has great energy + her facial expressions are always 11/10.. :carpoolney:

On 6/5/2019 at 3:25 AM, princessmimi said:

Man she really did have alot of energy in those performances, I wonder if it really had to do with her not taking her meds cause if so, maybe meds aren't the best for her

Alot of people say its from getting off the meds. I know people who act this way after being sober. They have fast thoughts and movements without realizing. Weeds helped calm them down.

Eew no the 2017 tour was a mess with horrible production, tacky cheap costumes, messy makeup, messy hair and the ticks. Yes she did have energy tho but it was mess.

the thing I miss is music. The feeling of knowing that a single is dropping and music video . 

Her performances are always hit and miss now a days

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Eew no the 2017 tour was a mess with horrible production, tacky cheap costumes, messy makeup, messy hair and the ticks. Yes she did have energy tho but it was mess.

the thing I miss is music. The feeling of knowing that a single is dropping and music video . 

Her performances are always hit and miss now a days

what?

2017 was the asia tour where she had good outfits big arenas with better production and better makeup (sometimes although racooney was at its prime) 

she had less energy 

ur confusing me 

• Super Mods

Yeah but I rather her do it when she’s out of the conservatorship because let’s face it, they’re just gonna **** her up again with their new cocktail of medications and  shove her on stage, cuz they just like pushing her around  as she sloppily does the choreo cuz she’s slightly sedated and forgetting choreo cuz it’s probably one of the ***** side effects. Geeze her life is like a circus.

• Content Curators
On 6/5/2019 at 2:56 AM, troubleforyou said:

And the formula one show in Texas in the October was the worst I’ve ever seen her.

this thread::deadbanana:

ok i have to agree that texas show was horrific 

HORRIFIC

ive never seen a worse show then what happened on that date

she wasnt toned anymore for her outfits

make up and hair was ****

and she gave up even though her whole fam came out to see her

and well the costumes

Oops I did it again: Britney added some serious glamour in her red feather boa

Archived