ok i miss her performing

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

she definitely had more energy here than the latter part of 2017

something i think about this tour is that she got a HUGE energy jump in the second half of the tour and i was wondering if that was the time she stopped taking her meds

cause honestly some of the performances she gave in the last 10 shows beat 2016ney 

like that slave performance 

iconic she really looked like primeney here at some points

in general although i do support the freebritney movement i do miss her on stage

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Man she really did have alot of energy in those performances, I wonder if it really had to do with her not taking her meds cause if so, maybe meds aren't the best for her

she also started to ALOT more audience interaction

if u look back at the dates she starting interacting more

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Back when half-assing was our biggest problem :kyliecry:

But she wasn’t even half assing that much

and the days she was how do we know they didn’t slip in a few pills into her Starbucks 

UGH :wontcry:

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So the 2018 tour appreciation threads already started :urite:

Boo I started that trend 30 minutes after my show last July :checkit:

Spoiler

Seriously though, it was such a simpler time :tifftear: I never would have thought that a year later we would be where we are now :( 

Um how about no. Something I wanna say about the slave video made by speed s is that it was heavily edited. Watch a specific performance and you'll very notice the numerous tics and hair touching. I miss her performing but I wanna see her do it on her own terms and I want it to be something she's passionate about and not a cash cow created by her team.

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Um how about no. Something I wanna say about the slave video made by speed s is that it was heavily edited. Watch a specific performance and you'll very notice the numerous tics and hair touching. I miss her performing but I wanna see her do it on her own terms and I want it to be something she's passionate about and not a cash cow created by her team.

ive seen alot of specific slave vids and they were very good 

espicially the one in the 02 and glasgow and mogenladbach 

so how about no

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Man she really did have alot of energy in those performances, I wonder if it really had to do with her not taking her meds cause if so, maybe meds aren't the best for her

are you kidding? she may have had energy but she was a MESS. All the energy in the world isnt good if you dont know what to do with it. She was sloppily flailing her arms around for most of the tour.

look at the way she is moving durig baby one more time (timestamped) she isnt even moving to the music. She is basically spazzing out on stage

At times she was feeling it, especially with her latest songs like Clumsy or Change Your Mind, you can tell she really enjoyed these. Now, we miss her performances but when she actually perform again, we'll complain but Vegasney was that btch :kisses2all:

Maybe she was feeling it and her energy was good, but there were so many tics! At the end her tics became the choreography :wow:

I hope Britney had a good time tho, but the show wasn't good enough to ask a big amount of money for.

I hope in the future she does small venues and is she's going to sing live

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

"Piece of Me", while IMO terrible, is still debatable meanwhile the tour.. no.. just no.. it was ******* awful.. :juggingu:

Piece of me the revamp was a fine enough show it just went on for too long and deteriorated rapidly. If she would have done the Onyx Hotel tour for 6 years (with minor changes) and then started cutting choreo, adding tics, showing up looking like a mess and only wearing underwear most people here would hate it too.

i went to the POM tour twice and had the best time! she was full of energy!

i also saw piece of me in vegas in december 2015 and that was great but i preferred the tour!

idg why everyone slams her when she still performs better than all the other pop girls:cutebrit:

Archived