21. Workout *****

Japan Edition:

22. Lou Ring

23. Bend By The Mirror

24. Change Your IG Avi (No Seas Obvio)

25. Lock Me In

26. Don't Keep Me Singing

6 hours ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

I really don't get why all of a sudden y'all are dragging her. This is the same stuff she usually uploads. What do you want from her? This is Britney. 

Isn’t she supposed to be taking care of her dad that is SO sick and needs all of her support? Isn’t this why Domination was cancelled? She and her family are under a lot of stress because of her dads colon.. (of course we know it’s about the cship but according to team Britney and apparently herself, since she uploads her own videos, she’s destroyed about her dads health.)

The IG randomness has always been weird to me. But especially after everything that’s been said the past few months, for them to barely address it officially, and for her to just start uploading runway videos again just shows how much of a mess her career is right now. At least plan a sit down interview to clear the air. everything just seems off and they will have a hard time selling a new era any time soon with all this mystery.

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

The IG randomness has always been weird to me. But especially after everything that’s been said the past few months, for them to barely address it officially, and for her to just start uploading runway videos again just shows how much of a mess her career is right now. At least plan a sit down interview to clear the air. everything just seems off and they will have a hard time selling a new era any time soon with all this mystery.

Britney does not owe you guys anything. None of this is about you. Let Britney do what Britney wants.

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Isn’t she supposed to be taking care of her dad that is SO sick and needs all of her support? Isn’t this why Domination was cancelled? She and her family are under a lot of stress because of her dads colon.. (of course we know it’s about the cship but according to team Britney and apparently herself, since she uploads her own videos, she’s destroyed about her dads health.)

You seem to want an explanation from her. Guess what? She doesn't owe anything to you. I thought this whole thing was about Britney being free to do what she wants? Not put in another cage of fan expectations because fans decided to do FreeBritney.

17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I can't wait for her to be released out of the conservatorship so we can what she would really post.

Omg, what do you mean? :juggingu: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Madonna and so on are NOT in a conservatorship and I'm 100% sure they don't personally post on their official social networks, simple because they're superstars, they are "brands", there's always a team behind superstars' promotion. :lessons: 

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

Omg, what do you mean? :juggingu: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Madonna and so on are NOT in a conservatorship and I'm 100% sure they don't personally post on their official social networks, simple because they're superstars, they are "brands", there's always a team behind superstars' promotion. :lessons: 

Her team is obviously responding to the talk as we can tell by all these latest posts.

Archived