[New Candids] Britney at Vincitore Italian restaurant in Agoura Hills 5/27

xkhingx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sam is away for his cousin wedding I believe.

I do have to say though lol Britney is stronger than I will ever be...I get so much anxiety going to eat on my own, that I just don’t do it.

That top looks gorgeous on hair and she is serving with that hair!! 

I don’t think she was actually alone,she was with her bodyguard 

3 hours ago, Guido said:

She looks great, but concerning her and Sam... what kind of relationship is this? Is she ever at any of the places he goes? Go to his insta and see him being at the wedding of a guy that is obviously important to him. Is she ever with him? Can she interact and be part of a partner's life at all? Its so weird. This whole conservatorship is so f**ked up and frustrating.:wontcry:

I was wonder same as I saw the story of Sam from the wedding. It seems his plus 1 is his sister not his life partner Britney. It is so much strange. I think conservatorship team doesn't allow Britney to go to any kind of party. 

5 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Just because she felt like dining alone doesn't mean she has broken up :zoomzoom: Homegirl just felt hungry most probably.

These people make up news and jump to conclusion from just an inch of detail :grimace:

Are we talking about the media or exhalers? :demi:

4 hours ago, Guido said:

She looks great, but concerning her and Sam... what kind of relationship is this? Is she ever at any of the places he goes? Go to his insta and see him being at the wedding of a guy that is obviously important to him. Is she ever with him? Can she interact and be part of a partner's life at all? Its so weird. This whole conservatorship is so f**ked up and frustrating.:wontcry:

I understand your point and I have my doubts about Sam but I can also see Britney's point...Why would she wanna go to the wedding? This seemed like a huge wedding and I am sure she wouldn't want to cause attention or steal the bride's thunder. 

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I understand your point and I have my doubts about Sam but I can also see Britney's point...Why would she wanna go to the wedding? This seemed like a huge wedding and I am sure she wouldn't want to cause attention or steal the bride's thunder. 

She was bridesmaid for her assistant, marriage flopped :well: Mercyfulney.

Those pics prove that she aint balding like some trolls would say here. I always thought that her hair can look healthy and full when she gives them a good brush and shampooing ( thats a new word:demi:). Sure, she needs less and shorter exte. 

Ps: gurl stop tanning, it does not suite ya <3

16 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Those pics prove that she aint balding like some trolls would say here. I always thought that her hair can look healthy and full when she gives them a good brush and shampooing ( thats a new word:demi:). Sure, she needs less and shorter exte. 

Ps: gurl stop tanning, it does not suite ya <3

I made a thread about her balding and it’s was based on seeing her on a video in 2015 and the extensions looked like they were put on her scalp since there was almost no hair 

Archived