#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

E! News is on Larry's payroll. Just google both their names.

This article is from 2008: https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-spears-reunites-with-former-manager-larry-rudolph-63006

Fresh off her successful appearance on CBS’s “How I Met Your Mother,” there is yet another sign Britney Spears could be returning to the top of her game. The pop star has reunited with her former manager, Larry Rudolph.

“It’s true,” a source close to Britney told E! News. “They are working together.”

Britney and Larry had a rollercoaster of a professional relationship that ended with Britney publicly blaming him for pressuring her to enter rehab, according E!.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

The Enews video was weird.

Like who is that woman... acting like she knows for sure...

I feel like Exhale has more info then the news 

Yeah it’s like they chose to ignore the voicemail by the credible lawyer person thingy 

also she kept cutting off the interesting part about Lynne until the very end  

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Larry Rudolph needs to be exposed, along with the rest of the pathetic music industry.

They think just because they can help make people money it's all ok???  The Britney Jean album??? Adam Leber and Larry have nothing to say about it????

That’s what I’m so mad about, with all the stuff Hollywood got exposed for, these people are still getting away with it. It’s f**ked up, it’s beyond just making money anymore cuz of course who doesn’t but to cross the boundaries of ethics to the point you are taking away someone’s basic human rights is despicable. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

This thread really got to 74 pages. I only looked at the first 2. Then I slipped to the end. That’s all I needed to do to know that this fan base is f**king crazy. Free Britney from what? Y’all act as if you actually kno what her day to day life is like. Leave her be. The made up accusations and conspiracy theories are exhausting. :nydisgust:

Well maybe you should have read a couple more pages because we already ruled the podcast as irrelevant, the conservatorship was seen as shady way before them. Don’t be dense 

12 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

So where the **** was she the past 10 years? Its her f**king daughter she could sue for conservatorship! Plus she is liking comments about wanting the best for britney not  necessarily the abuse part.

And ofc Britney wouldnt be happy. But what if its for her own good? Sometimes people dont realize what is good for themselves

the point is we dont know ****. These insiders have no proof but their words

I really don’t think Lynne has very much power or say in the matter. 

And no, she has liked comments explicitly saying to free Britney as well posting a cryptic message that alludes to girl being pushed to her limit. Shes smart and knows what she’s doing. 

I don’t pretend to know what’s best for Britney. But neither do the snakes  controlling her.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I just realized her BFFs from Louisiana haven’t been seen since 2008. Now I’m sad.

Actually her friends from Louisiana have been seen with Britney since then. But they have been seen very sparsely over the years. 

They came out to Vegas to see her back in Sept 2014. 

BwzSE77IgAAU6jH.jpg

Then in Jan 2017, Jansen and her husband were in Vegas and saw Britney's show and hung out with her. Jansen was also photographed with Sam’s sister. 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Yeah it’s like they chose to ignore the voicemail by the credible lawyer person thingy 

also she kept cutting off the interesting part about Lynne until the very end  

They also appeared to imply that Lynne doesn't understand the c-ship her own daughter is in, at the very end of their video.

You can really tell which media outlets are on Team B's payroll and which ones aren't with these stories....

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, northfacing said:

If the story is true, it's likely that Lynn is a victim, too. Don't victim blame please. 

Trust me Im not victim blaming but just saying its odd that she hasnt done absolutely nothing for her daughters abuse 

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

We don't know anything but DO YOU????? #FreeBritney

tumblr_mwuwjyCBHH1rwxs3ko4_250.gif

Did u f**king read? I said we dont know **** five million times. I even pointed out five million questions . So what the **** you talking about? 

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I really don’t think Lynne has very much power or say in the matter. 

And no, she has liked comments explicitly saying to free Britney as well posting a cryptic message that alludes to girl being pushed to her limit. Shes smart and knows what she’s doing. 

I don’t pretend to know what’s best for Britney. But I do believe that she’s controlled by snakes who are driven by greed. 

Everyone has power in the usa in the legal system. Thats her daughter she could sue. But she hasnt

9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

**** E!News they aren't even taking any of the evidence into account. They just squashed the rumors and were like "meh this sounds fake next"...

When like any logical person would at least say "okay maybe the podcast is reaching, but this situation doesn't sound normal"

E news is going to make the biggest mistake if they don’t cut ties with Larry/Lou. Who tf is going to trust E news if Larry and Lou get indicted? It’s most likely going to happen. Or they’ll at least be getting investigated. Thats not a good look on E. They willing lied to the public for Larry’s money. Disgraceful “news” organization. You have to be a complete idiot and be swimming in the kool-laid if you buy anything E says. 

• Like 4
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Seems like they are also working with TMZ.

Yes! Larry is a former entertainment lawyer. Not that it has to do with anything but I wonder if he is friends with Harvey Levin, of TMZ, who is a lawyer and celebrity reporter. 

https://www.stevenbeer.com/2015/07/larry-rudolph-book-introduction/

Harvey commented on Britney back in 2008. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-spears/wig-out-kids-in-no-news-is-good-news-for-britney-idUSN2430951320080425

• Like 3

You have got to be living under a rock to not see something is not right. It’s not like all of sudden she just had a meltdown and Team b are being goody caring conservees making sure she’s alright. Team B has always acted like their the FBI and things are always hush hush. If it’s all about her illnesses, they would have been transparent about it, cuz what do they have to hide? People basically thinks she’s crazy already and their idea is to play Jedi mind tricks and go “no she’s not. She’s perfectly normal. Listen to her new single circus, she’s in charge, she’s in control.” But why is she in a cship? “Oh she’s not mentally stable that’s why she needs to be in it.” So but why- “...I’m like the ringleader. I call the shots.”

• Love 1
  • Like 5