#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

GaySocialites.com claims “high profile gays in L.A. “confirm” Lutfi’s ****** orientation as decidedly queer and says Lutfi was so “embarrassed to be gay that he laid low for a long time until recently resurfacing as Britney Spears’ right hand man and manager.”

Yikes! Can you imagine being so closeted that you’d rather the world think you’re marrying Britney? Sounds terrible…

He's from the middle east, it's not surprising at all

• Like 2

Nothing major but remember some time ago when Britney's second cousin Alli Sims said that she wasn't allowed to speak up? Well I found this interview from 2009 and I just thought it'd be interesting to share https://www.accessonline.com/articles/access-exclusive-alli-sims-opens-up-about-life-with-britney-spears-71978

When asked about the reports that Britney’s dad, Jamie Spears, said she couldn’t come around anymore, Alli said that was true.

“Yeah, he definitely said that,” she said. “You know, they’re very controlling and that’s fine and I just stepped back. I’m not going to fight nine lawyers and parents.”

In fact, it was a team of lawyers that handled a divorce, child custody and questions about Britney’s mental health. And with Jamie in charge, they brought order to Britney’s life.

“They pretty much cut out everyone, honestly,” Alli said.

And despite reports that Britney is bi-polar or suffers from post-partum depression, Alli said she didn’t see evidence of such conditions.

“I just feel like, you know, she had kids fast,” Alli said. “There was a divorce going on and that’s a lot for a young person to handle.”

• Like 7

They’re all guilty in taking advantage of Britney Spears, in one way or another, the difference is that Sam has nothing to lose so he’s leaking all this ****. 

Its important to remember that. 

I really hope something will change in her guardianship. Manage her money fine - I just want her to have freedom if she is capable. It seems like someone able to tour, interview, compose fragrances, music, and film videos is capable. 

• Like 7