#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You shouldn’t have this much rage because a person is offering a different opinion than yours. Not even by saying that you’re WRONG, just by saying you have none of the facts.

Maybe Lou Taylor could work some magic on your crazy ***.

ezgif-4-886570c43310.thumb.gif.c8136d87b

I’m a child of the Lord and her witchcraft can’t touch me. :cutebrit: Nice try Satan. :begone: 

that last part tho. Are you insinuating I should go to conversion therapy?:embarrassed: I mean that’s Lou-natics “Magic” right there. Conversion therapy or any kinda religious cult like therapy isn’t a joke you pos. People have killed themselves after being forced to go into weird *** programs like that. That’s not funny at all. But I guess it’s not surprising coming from you. 

Is it? 

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

Is she does what she needs to and goes away for a few more months, she needs a rest. People will definitely be interested in whatever she does next, whether it’s the Musical, B10 or something else. As long as they don’t rush B10 I think it could do much better than BJ and Glory, based on all the attention and support right now

I’m not accusing you of this at all, but just in general given the topic: I feel like if her fanbase (already) starts contemplating how to utilize this serious crisis in her life as a means for another successful “comeback,” then we aren’t any better than her team. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

I’m a child of the Lord and her witchcraft can’t touch me. :cutebrit: Nice try Satan. :begone: 

that last part tho. Are you insinuating I should go to conversion therapy?:embarrassed: I mean that’s Lou-natics “Magic” right there. Conversion therapy or any kinda religious cult like therapy isn’t a joke you pos. People have killed themselves after being forced to go into weird *** programs like that. That’s not funny at all. But I guess it’s not surprising coming from you. 

Is it? 

For the win !!!!! Lmfao 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Is it? 

I can't even look at that woman.:embarrassed:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Sam Lutfi is obsessed with Britney, and if anyone had any doubts about that, they should now be convinced.

Danny Haines, one of the people who obtained a court order against Lufti, says Sam told him he should "just kill himself" when their friendship soured. Sam Lufti was "even more jealous than a lover," Haines tells Blender magazine. He says Lufti would go to extremes, telling him he was a "worthless mother[bleeper]" one minute and that he "loved" him the next."

"When Haines eventually cut him off, Sam Lufti humiliated him, e-mailing naked photos of him to his family, friends and co-workers. He texted and called incessantly and, according to court documents, told Haines he hoped his sister would be "***** to death." Haines says that in one e-mail to him, Lufti wrote of Haines' mother that he hoped "Satan devours her flesh and bones" and he looked forward to the day he could 'piss on her burial.'"

In short, Sam Lutfi is ...

• Actually named Osama Lutfi
  • At least a little uncontrollable
  • Possibly a chick (serious jealousy issues)
  • Possibly gay (not that there is anything wrong with it whatsoever, but why the hell does he have naked photos of Danny Haines!?)
  • In need of professional help for rage problems

GaySocialites.com claims “high profile gays in L.A. “confirm” Lutfi’s ****** orientation as decidedly queer and says Lutfi was so “embarrassed to be gay that he laid low for a long time until recently resurfacing as Britney Spears’ right hand man and manager.”

Yikes! Can you imagine being so closeted that you’d rather the world think you’re marrying Britney? Sounds terrible…

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Does anyone know anything about money laundering? Cause this is sus 

Very suspicious because the company is said to be about Investment Banking and Securities Dealing; Security Brokers, Dealers, and Flotation Companies . Yet if you look at Lou profile on linkedin she doesn't have those skills , neither did she study it . All of sudden she's also a wallstreet ***** .

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lou-taylor-618b217/

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Is it? 

I’m a former gay. Lou saved me from that demonic cult. I now have a wife and 3 beautiful children, managed by Lou. They performed at an Easter festival and it was fabulous! Let me hook you up with her phone number!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Everyone is so united, even those who jumped ship with her post. Even Breathe Heavy and Britney Galaxy/Universe are in this together. No more threads complaining about her face and about how she dances like a robot. I had no idea this was going to happen when this year started. This is... AWESOME.

all united in the name of holy spears :queenie:

• Like 2