#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

y’all, i’m struggling with this. i know i’m late to posting, but i needed to get away from exhale last night to breathe. i really want to believe in what britney said last night, but something seems so off. why bring up the emails when it wasn’t even the thing to set off this whole movement? when the gp doesn’t even know who sam lutfi is???

i'm not sure what to believe in. the evidence tells me something is very, very off about this conservatorship and i don’t trust the caption that was posted by her (or team b) bc it could’ve been easily written by them, her video was very vague and didn’t touch on anything that really needed to be said. it was a filler video, obviously damage control, it had no real substance to it.

with that being said, she’s asking for privacy and is advocating that this movement is making it worse for her. i’m just not sure where to go from here...

:(

Not to mention the fact her management leaks the news about the movie deal on the very same day. It just confirms everything we already knew about their disregard for her mental health and personal wellbeing.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Well honey, how bout the exorcism scandal Sam is exposing? :crying1:

ugggggh, can we even trust what he says tbh? first off, he hasn’t been apart of britney's life in how long? so how much does he really know? he has a restraining order on him for goodness sakes, and not just from britney! hes the biggest leech there is, besides lou ofc. i feel like he’d say anything to be put in a good light. take everything he says w a grain of salt.

i do not trust lou, but i certainly do not that snake sam either.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

This anti-homophobic bullying message is literally the first post on her instagram

Zo4bXst.png

Not saying she's not dodgy but...

:ineedthetruth:

Ooooooh classical one, got this. "So sad this little boy was killed by homophobic people. Too sad. We must fight to end homosexuality (exorcising their demons), so crimes like this no longer have motivation to happen". :whatitellu: This is the spirit of 50% christian protestant churches in Brazil.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

To think 2019 seemed so peaceful and boring before all of this....

Now we're approaching 700 pages discussing the biggest scandal that the entertainment industry has ever witnessed :crying1:

It's mind-blowing to think about it :disappointed:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

To think 2019 seemed so peaceful and boring before all of this....

Now we're approaching 700 pages discussing the biggest scandal that the entertainment industry has ever witnessed :crying1:

Dude, this is really big. Like, this is bigger than us and Britney, this is partly about exposing the sick and evil of Hollywood in general. Imagine what else goes on behind the scenes with all of the other celebs...

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Have you read "BRAVE" by Rose McGowan? She grew up in a cult and her book is all about the very real cults residing in and ruling over Hollywood.

This entire mess is like a giant receipt for everything Rose alleges in the book.:gloria:

No but thank you for sharing I am going to check it out!! 

• Like 3