#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The industry LOVES to speak in riddles.  I was contacted by a big management agency last year and they sent me a message saying, "submit to us".  I responded and told them I would send them more links of my work and I asked if I could audition and they responded with, "SUBMIT to us".  You really have to think of double meanings because government and the industry is evil.

• Like 4

We really not gonna know **** about what really is going on in here. The videos doesnt explain anything only for teh fans to stop "harassing" the family which would stop if they offered a real explanation about what's going on.

We know you are "okay" Brit, We've seen the pictures but that doesnt explain what is happening to you. 

I mean so many celebs go and talk to teh press about her mental issues but Brit ahs never done that. We only ahve leak documents and info from "insiders" but never something coming out her own mouth.

• Like 1

I 100% believe these pap pictures have all been organised by Team B - we know that Backgrid are known for doing this, plus it's really suspect that we haven't seen her out in months and now we've seen her twice in two days?!

However, I think the pap pictures do prove the Instagram video was recorded recently. In the pap pictures she's wearing the same necklace and shoes. I know that she doesn't look as puffy in the Instagram video but it's not the first time she's looked different in an Instagram picture compared to real life:

Untitled-1.jpg

It all depends on the lens etc... but even though I think the Instagram video was taken yesterday, I still believe there's lots more to the story

• Like 2